5*

-----

"Akiko-san... What spell do I learn first?"

"Hm, I'll let you decide. You could try for Illusions, Transformations, or Healing. I will say this Illusion and Healing are a bit difficult but that doesn't mean it's impossible. I've tried doing Explosion magic, but it wasn't right for me so it burned my hands a little. But you! Your quirkless so I'm sure you can complete any spell in this book."

"Uhm- I want to learn transformation first."

"Okay, good choice! Your only a beginner in magic so I suggest moving onto healing after transformation."

"Okay!"

----

Izukus Pov

Akiko-san gave me some tips on transformation magic. She said to think about someone I know, or someone I've seen before

"Relax your mind, doing magic you have to have a clear mind otherwise it makes it harder."

I took a deep breath and cleared my mind. I began thinking of an appearance maybe I should do my mom? Or... Kacchan? What about all might!

Ughhhh! I think I'll do kacchan...

I began mumbling words that would seem gibberish to others. I closed my eyes and felt something surrounding me, when I felt they had disappeared I opened my eyes to see Akiko-san smiling

"For a beginner you did pretty good. Although your on the lowest level. You got the appearance but your clothes or voice do not change, the better you get you should be able to change size, voice, and maybe even turn in to a animal and be able to fly."

"Really!?"

"Yeah, now. Take a look at yourself in the mirror"

I looked exactly like kacchan except I didn't sound like him and I still had my regular clothes on, and my height was the same.

"This Is so awesome! Teach me more akiko-san!"

"Woah, calm down. You can only learn one spell at a time, especially since your still young. Don't rush, You have a few years until you apply for UA."

"I'm gonna turn into you!"

Akiko-san smiled.

"Me? Make sure you make me look perfect!"

"I will!"

----------