₦єєdles 𝔉𝔱ing - Wesker x Excella

"A/N: Wesker's horrible hatred for needles and taking shots everyday to keep his strength."

"Idea from image above lol."

| |  |  |
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"-Word count: 671-"

Summary: Most don't know this secret of Wesker's except Excella, but Wesker is scared of needles he of course puts on his act of ruthlessness and cruelty with Chris his nemesis and his friends and colleagues.

He hates the way the needle pricks his soft skin and pierces him, and the feeling of it entering his skin and jiggling is so unnatural to him.

It feels weird and disgusting, he hates it with his entire life. Having to be injected with this liquid as it moves in his skin is unnerving and tingling, is a horrible nightmare from his perspective.

Any man with common sense would understand the horrible feeling of needles and the liquid they enforce inside your body as a nightmare.

As it travels inside you stinging while it moved and traverses your veins, bringing a strong cold feeling along with it. Which was utterly disgusting and one hundred percent a form of torture!!.

-Present-

"Wesker it's time." Excella pleaded with a grin her smile glowing and beaming just as bright as the sun.

Wesker's face placed no emotion, he knew that it was coming, the time for the injection.

Excella walked slowly towards Wesker a
horrible grin that laid Wesker in agony.

Wesker groaned in response knowing the annoyance of the horrible thing that was approaching him.

"Ughh." Wesker just whined irritated, at the fact he had to suffer again by the hands of the injection of the needle Excella was taking out of her suitcase.

"Quit whining." Excella stated annoyed that a man like this known as a bio terrorist and the most evil man to live, was utterly afraid of needles.

Wesker than leaned his face on his right fist, Excella had rolled up his sleeve from his left hand, placing the needles pointed sharp edge on the top layer of his skin.

"Nghh-." Wesker slightly flinched at the touch of the needles edge, as it touched the outer layer of his forearms skin.

"Stop whining!." Excella stated in a small yell while by his side before she slid the needle in.

Teasingly she had intentionally moved the needle in slowly, while smirking.

"Hurry up already-." Wesker exclaims in pure annoyance along with a slight hint of fear in his voice.

"Oh stop being such a big baby Wesk." Excella stated amusingly in response to the quivering man before her,grinning with pride while stating so.

'Needles sting!!!." The blond man said in response to the women glowing with amusement and pride.

Excella than slowly pushed the cold substance in very slowly while grinning hugely as to antagonize the whining

"Fhgh-."Wesker shivered in response to the cold liquid entering inside his vein slowly leaving behind a frosted trail of coldness.

"Do it faster!." Wesker complained to the slow antagonizing speed of the women's injection.

"Shut up already." Excella rolled her eyes, while giggling.

"There I'm done you crybaby." Excella exclaimed before she did one last act of tortured to the blond man wearing black leather.

"Finally." Wesker stated with a sigh of relief that the injection was finally over.

Excella than grinned wide happy about the torture she was about to inflict.

Wesker finally turned towards her now that the injection was done he could finally look.

"Why are you grinning?, it's weird-" He stated towards the look on her face.

Excella than slowly in the slowest way possible began pulling out the needle, leaving Wesker to feel the full affect of the movement of the needle inside his skin.

Wesker clenched his other hand in response to the weird feeling of the slow stinging needle that moved out of his arm.

"Excella!!-." The broody blond whined from the slow movements of the needle, becoming inpatient.

"There I'm done done." Excella snarkly grinned and laughed before finally putting the needle back in her suitcase and leaving the room.

"The end"

"₦єєdles 𝔉𝔱ing"