f o u r

Start writing your story

waking up in pain seemed to be a running trend for me. every day it was the same routine, wake up, drink as much water as i possibly can, go to class, come home, and sleep. 

im getting really tired of this routine. 

but today, like any other day, i woke up and got myself ready for class. today was my music basics class with professor Mic, and i hoped it went by fast. god knows how ling it will take for me to get hearing loss with all of Mic's screaming. 

I made my way into the classroom, and quickly found a seat in the back corner of the class, where no one would see me. perfect. 

and just as soon as i sat down, in walked a way too energized professor Mic. he began introducing what todays class schedule would be and i droned him out out the best of my ability. 

that was until i heard those words. 

group project 

you have got to be kidding me right now. the last thing i need is some stranger working on a song with me. 

i finally started listening to the professor as he began listing off the parings. 

"Akiko Inukai and Katsuki Bakugou, you two will be pared. please take a seat here." 

i grumbled to myself and began gathering my things. 

god i hope my partner isn't some entitled asshole who only got in because his hads a big shot in the industry. 

are you fucking kidding me

i looked to see who my partner was, and of course it was just my luck. 

those fucking crimson eyes

"Are you fucking joking with me right now? i got partnered up with this dipshit, she probably doesn't even know how to write a decent song." 

this Bakugou or whatever his name was began scolding me. 

"Listen buddy, i don't wanna be partnered up with you anyways. but can we at least try to keep this shit civil so we can just get our work done and move on?" i snapped back. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and thats how we got to here, both of us sitting on the floor of my dorm with papers strewn everywhere and my guitar resting in my lap. 

"come on man! you can't say you hate very thing i write and then not offer up any god damn lyrics for us to use at all. how about this, lets decide on a genre and go from there." 

and if looks could kill, i would be six feet under 

"fine. i get to chose though" 

"by all means! at least that means you'll put in some effort" 

"EEEEHHHH?? What the fuck is your problem? You think i can write a shitty song or some shit?" 

good god does he ever shut up? 

"Thats literally not what i said at all. i was just saying that i've been the one who's been writing down everything so far and you haven't done jack shit to help out." 

i can guess that no one's ever snapped back at him before, so all i got out of him were a few grumbles and huffs as he took out a notebook and pen. 

"i like rock....." he muttered under his breath

i perked up a bit at this, "oh me too! i really like Motionless in White" 

i gave him a small smile, and the corner of his lips twitched up for a split second

"Pierce the Veil is so much better, nerd" he reached over to flick my forehead

immediately, i felt a blush rise up my neck and onto my cheeks "okay, so you're more of a fan of romantic rock..got it" i giggled 

he swatted me with his rolled up notebook while yelling profanities at the top of his lungs

and for some reason

i couldn't stop laughing