A Wave of Chaos

The aliens fired on every living soul in sight from the streets to the highest Skyscraper. Bodies fell as the aliens fired upon innocent bystanders. The aliens had enough and were looking for the stone.

Godspeed and the Hero Unit fought back to save as many lives as possible.  The President and all U.N. forces launched all weapons and dispatched every form of law enforcement to handle the situation.

Godspeed gave two sets of directions to the heroes. "Alright I need a rescue team and a strike team. Those who have abilities to traverse and heal get people to safety. Those who have abilities to carry out attacks and heavy damage strike down as many aliens possible." The heroes divided and conquered into two separate groups as some saved people while others struck down the aliens and their battleships.

London

The heroes here were near Big Ben protecting the people in London England. The hero Atomic was in charge as a swarm of growtesk aliens swarmed at him. He made sure there was no one in harm's way as he then let out a big explosion of energy. The aliens were pushed back as they were disintegrated on contact while others further back were fried.

France

The electric triplets Jolt, Volt, and Bolt were zapping every alien as they were in pure energy form roasting aliens. They then came together and joined hands as they let out a big pulse of electric energy causing aliens to fall from the sky to the ground  as they slatted green alien blood.

"Aww, that's disgusting" Volt said.

"We got more incoming" Bolt said as more space wasps swarmed in firing their blasters.

Africa

Speedster Ram grabbed some kids and said in Nigerian "< Get somewhere safe.>" More aliens came as he got into a running position and charged superfast running into the aliens head on. The aliens were ripped apart as their skin torn apart like string and their green blood splattered across the ground.

Hawaii

Aquaman was using his abilities to fend off the Vespids from on the beach. Meanwhile Firestorm was burning aliens from the sky as they fell. Greg the Grey Hulk was smashing aliens from the ground and protecting the people on the ground. Meanwhile a fighter jet was falling from the sky and about to crash when Falcon opens the hatch and pulls the pilots ejector deploying the parachute. As the people were fleeing the jet crashed into some cars causing one to fly in the air. A kid froze as the car was headed his way. Hulk saw and grabbed him as he rolled across the pavement. He opens his arms as the kid gets up and runs to his mom. He waves before running agian as Hulk smiles, but it's not long before blaster fire goes past his face as his eyes light up and  he gets angry again.

California

Godspeed and Velocity were speeding throughout the city killing every space wasp in sight. Godspeed used his speed to see things at a slower speed. He ran to one alien and twisted its neck. He then went to another and punched it right in the stomach as he could see its exoskeleton armor busting inwards as alien juice slowly floated out. He went to an alien nearby throwing a punch but not hitting it allowing the force of air from his punch do the work shattering the aliens face. Lastly he took one aliens arm with its blaster and aimed at one beside it and pulls the trigger. He then takes the other aliens arm and does the same as he watches everything unfold.

All the aliens fall to the ground as green aliens blood shoots out everywhere. The one alien falls at Godspeeds feet as green blood spills from its guts as Godspeed sees his reflection. Godspeed looks around as dead bodies of humans and aliens layed on the ground and on top of cars and buildings. He sees his fellow heroes like Superman striking aliens from the sky with his laser vision and Velocity dismembering aliens with her every punch.