Baking

Decided to start an Enhypen oneshots book because why not?

Heejake ( Heeseung x Jake )

" Seungiiiieeeee! Can we please bake some cookiessss??? " Heeseung's boyfriend, Jake back hugged him. " That's the worst idea ever, you know I can't cook! Let alone bake! " Heeseung widen his eyes at the offer. " C'monnnnn, I got the recipe and we just need to mash up things and put it inside the oven! And I feel like eating cookiesss. " Jake pouted.

  " sigh, come here cutie, let me see the recipe. I'll check if we have the ingredients. " Heeseung ruffled the other's hair. " Lets gaurr! " Jake jumped onto the older, making Heeseung smile at his adorable boyfriend.

  " The only thing we're missing is chocolate chips and butter. We can go to the grocery store now, we need to stock up on some snacks and ramen too. " Heeseung scrolled through the list of ingredients listed in Jake's phone. " Okay! " Jake ran to their room to get the car keys.

  " Now now now, go get changed. People can see your thighs. " Heeseung stopped the younger from getting too excited. " Alrighttttt. " Jake walked back to their room to change into some sweatpants. " Now can we go......? " Jake groaned.

  " Alright, don't need to be so impatient, baby~ " Heeseung chuckled, wrapping an arm around the other's waist. 
----

  " Butter... Butter... But- JAKE, DON'T RUN AROUND!  " Heeseung panicked and accidentally knocked over his basket which was full of ramen and chips. " Jake! Come here, don't run around like that! You'll hurt yourself, and hurt others too! " Heeseung scolded. 

  Heeseung knew the younger didn't do it on purpose. Jake would always get too hyper when he's excited, causing him to be a ruckus. " I'm sorry... " Jake apologised. Heeseung saw tears forming in the younger's eyes, which instantly made him feel bad. " Don't cry... I didn't mean to be so harsh. " Heeseung went to hug Jake who was close to crying by now.

  " Let's clean up the mess, okay? " Heeseung smiled when the other stopped crying. " Okay! " Jake face instantly lit up when he saw Heeseung's smile.

  Other than that incident, the rest of the shopping went fine. They got home in 20 minutes and decided to start baking right away.
----

  " Jake, can you get me 3 eggs? And a bowl too! " And Jake came running to Heeseung with 3 eggs and 10 bowls in his hands. " You'll break those bowls if you do that. Can you please set the oven to 350 degrees? " Heeseung cracked the eggs into the bowl.

  " Okie! " The only time Heeseung ever liked someone saying that word was if Jake said it. He found Jake adorable when he said it, and that's when you know it was true love.

---

  " Now, we just need to wait 45 minutes for it to bake. Let's set up a movie and some snacks while we wait. " Heeseung smiled at his boyfriend. " WE'RE WATCHING WILLOUGHBYS! " Jake ran to the television to on the movie which made Heeseung smile wider.

*ding!*

  The two were now cuddled up in blankets, giving soft kisses to each other occasionally while watching Willoughbys for the 5th time. They fell asleep in the living in each other's arms, which will definitely make you think

  " Why can't I have a boyfriend like that? "
---

  Hello! If you guys seen the description of this book, you'll see that I said I will not be making smut for Enhypen. So please do not request one, the members are barely over 18, and Ni-ki is technically 17 in international age. Fluff and angst are fine, just no smut.