Chaoter 5: I've always hated me

ITS ABOUT TO GET INTENSE SO BE PREPARED!!!!!

Nine has beef with Sonic's friends 💀

Tails kicks some ass. FINALLY

AHAHAHHAEHEHEHEHE

ENJOY

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A BIT SHORT BUT NO LESS THEN 1k WORDS

_____________________________

Nine always hated a certain part of himself. He despised it. He despised himself. That part was his will to let others in. His will to tear down the walls he carefully crafted over the years. The walls he built and structured to guard himself from ever caring about someone. But that made him not care about himself.

He knew that the only way to get by in this world was to fend for yourself and Nine followed those rules carefully. It was the only way. If he didn't he would be a mindless wanderer in the streets like the others.

He'd wipe his pathetic tears. Pick himself up. Build his machines. And he'd start planning.

____________________

Nine was blinded by anger. He was enraged. Seeing himself. He knew the other wasn't as skilled as him but they had the same mind, the same way of planning attacks and thinking ahead. And that meant the battle between him and this fox wasn't going to be won so easily.

He knew what he was doing. He was attacking himself. He knew he came to this world. But seeing himself so...carefree made him angry.

He watched the other dodge his metal tail that formed into a long blade-like sword and attack with his own blade.

Nine grit his teeth and with his other mechanical tails he threw himself on top of a tree branch. The fox below stood still, blade in hand and in a defensive position. Nine scoffed.

"You really think that little blade is going to protect you for long?" Nine said. He glared down at himself. Then he looked around. The other him followed his gaze.

Nine looked at the red echidna, bat, and the pink hedgehog.

"Rose? Hm, I guess he didn't get to her yet." The other him looked at him with confusion and slight shock. The pink hedgehog covered her moth in shock.

"How do you know my name!?" He heard her yell out. Her voice sounding more alive then he'd last heard. Nine ignored her. He looked at the echidna and the bat, then down at the other version of himself and gave a fake laugh.

"Is this your resistance? They look terrible." He smirked as the echidna scowled at him. The bat placed a hand on the echidnas shoulder.

"In my world you two are at least somewhat smart. Not really. But you two..." he gave them a glare before the echidna took a step in his direction.

"You two look pathetic. No protective gear? No weapons?" Nine crossed his arms. He still stood on top of the tree branch, his tails holding him up.