Chapter 2

Something in Dream's mind immediately caused him to pin down the creature. The creature had deep brown eyes. The eyes were between chocolate and coffee. His hair was about the same color. After taking another closer look, he realized the creature had horns and a thin delicate tail. Dream loved the sight at first. The creature's tail reached up to Dream's leg and wrapped around it.

Dream suddenly flinched as he felt the smooth tail stroking and wrapping around his leg. He hadn't even properly processed the fact that this person, or demon or whatever, was in his apartment with glass shattered all over his bathroom. Dream quickly got off the creature. He felt like a pervert. He felt like one of those men in those fucked stories who would just lust over the first pretty fairytale creature they saw. But he wasn't going to be that, not anymore, he was going to figure out this situation. He pushed himself up and stood up, receiving whines from the creature underneath him.

"I-I'm close, fuck me, I know you can," the creature whined as his tail unraveled by Dream's move to stand up.

Dream both out of frustration and a little something else pinned down the creature with one hand. "Look, what are you, why are you here, or how-did-you get here, and-" Dream paused, he had an incredible amount of questions and the deep cacao eyes staring back were not helping.

"I'm George, I'm a succubus, and I was trapped behind that mirror, thanks for helping me out though," the so-called George responded. Dream looked down at George confused. What was a succubus? And why was George so-

"A succubus is a sort of sex demon," George chirped in almost as if he read Dream's thoughts. "A sex-" Dream murmured. This was starting to make sense now, but how did George manage to escape the mirror? He covered it. "Wait, then how did you escape? I thought I covered it," Dream asked almost instantly.

George let out a sensual laugh, "did you actually think such a thin blanket was enough? Most people used leather that's almost impossible to cut so I couldn't get out. But don't worry. Now that I'm here, I can make you feel good." When Dream was pinning George fully down, he'd been able to feel Dream's tent and how big it was, he craved to jump on it.

Immediately, Dream felt an explosion of mixed feelings and voices(not Techno's voices)criticized himself in his head. They ranged from anger, regret, and a little happiness.

"Great, because you didn't want to put a hoodie or a cool leather jacket onto a mirror, you're stuck with a pussy who just wants to be a cocksleeve."

"George is so pretty, why not just fuck him right now. Look at how he's whining about how much he needs that dick."

"YOU HAVE A LITERAL OTHER PERSON IN YOUR HOME, YOU NEED TO GET HIM OUT NOW"

"But it's been so lonely since Sapnap decided to move out to live with Karl and Quackity. He hasn't been visiting as much as you both hoped."

"You never loved someone like this, why don't you give it a shot?"

Dream took a deep breath, he was trusting only parts of his thoughts. "You can stay, but I go to college, so stay here, and don't get into any trouble. I think the neighbors know about you so you should try to stay hidden."

"Okay, anything for you~" the brunette responded.

Dream sighed, the succubus was still pretty horny. He wondered how to get the sex drive down. It would get super distracting if he now had to deal with this all day.

"Can I sleep with you?" George asked.

Dream could feel himself blushing and hardening at the thought. He could tuck George in bed and see what it would be like to wrap his arm around the sex demon's thin waist. Dream felt like a pervert again-he was slipping.

"I'm sorry, what? Did you want to sleep together?" Dream asked just to make sure.

"Nevermind, I guess-" George sighed. Getting this human's love and dick was a lot harder than he thought.

"No, I can sleep with you some other time if you want, just, um, not today," Dream suddenly added in. George's eyes lit up, his beauty was too much. Dream decided he'd better look away before he decides to have sex with him tonight. Dream decided to go onto his computer to research. He'd probably heard about what a succubus was at some point in his life, right? He went through several websites, closing tab after tab. Some websites said that male succubuses didn't exist, firmly believing every succubus was a female. Others said that male succubuses indeed did exist. Every website to website kept going back and forth. Dream felt delusional and confused just by reading about it.

Dream rubbed his eyes, perhaps George was the most reliable source, he was an actual succubus after all. His description matched the features that the websites included. George just had a slightly modified masculine version of those traits. But he couldn't trust a single thing from any of the websites. He could ask George tomorrow. The last thought that crossed Dream's mind was whether he should tell Sapnap or not. Maybe later, he was too tired right now anyways. Dream turned off his computer and walked to his bedroom, hoping his new roommate wasn't going to be waking him up during the night to fuck. As Dream made his way to the bedroom, he was glad to see the succubus hadn't decided to sleep on his bed. The second Dream's head hit the pillow, he was asleep in an instant.