Chapter 5

George's ears perked when he heard the creak of the apartment door. He'd figured out how to use the tv remote in the morning and he'd been watching tv the whole day. He really wanted to be with the person he wanted to fuck with.

"Hey, I'm home. Sorry I took a while, but I bought home some food, you're welcome to have some," said Dream.

Dream walked to the counter to drop the leftovers there. He walked to his desk to take out his computer.

"I figured out how to use the tv," George began.

"You did? Well, great job."

George walked over to Dream, "if you don't want to fuck me right now, can you tell me about yourself?"

"What?"

George blushed, "I could only see that much outside the mirror while I was stuck in there, I've seen you but I want to actually know you."

Dream's face is flushed red as he realizes the many times George could've seen him naked. But he didn't have someone to keep company with in the apartment for a while. He really wanted to talk to someone in his apartment.

"Well, I can give you an official tour of the apartment, you probably only saw everything from the mirror's perspective right?"

George nodded.

"So, this is my apartment and literally everything is one big connected room."

Dream walked to the kitchen and motioned to George to follow him. Both didn't say a word to each other as George followed Dream around the apartment. Until they got to Dream's desk in the bedroom, Dream decided to break the silence.

"This is my bedroom, and here is my desk, I keep a lot of stuff in here. Like certificates, prizes, and other random junk from my life."

"I don't think it's junk," George said softly.

"What?"

"I mean it's cool you have all this cool stuff."

"Sure I guess," Dream knew George probably hasn't seen this much stuff in his life, so even a small amount of junk seemed like treasure. He walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Where did you sleep last night?" Dream asked looking up.

"Oh, I spent a lot of time cleaning but I slept on the floor."

Dream sighed a little. Sex demon or not, George was still someone who helped tidy the apartment and seemed to not cause that much other trouble other than-

"You're welcome to sleep on my bed with me if you want," Dream was aghast by what came out of his mouth.

George looked back in surprise. Ever since Dream rejected his request to fuck him,

"I-I MEAN, not WITH me, but you know, I'll sleep on the couch and you can have the bed."

George knew this was his chance, "no, I'm fine if you sleep on the bed. Or with me."

Dream knew he had to resist. But he couldn't, George just looked too good. He was falling into the trap. Dream decided against it however. "No, I'll be sleeping on the couch, you can sleep on my bed."

George looked down and sighed. Dream was a difficult human.

"Look, I need to know why you're here. I keep hearing different things about succubi and everything. So, tell me nothing but the truth about everything," Dream's mind was struggling to not be affected by George's good looks. Dream had to pin George down. He was able to sniff out a sweet fragrance. It picked up on the faint smell Dream was somewhat able to smell earlier. But this time it was much stronger.

"I just want to be fucked, cum in me and I'll do anything for you, it's what I've been waiting for since I saw you from the mirror," George replied.

"Do male succubi exist?" Dream asked.

George rolled his eyes, "I'm standing right here in front of you, a male succubus is just more rare than a female one."

"What is mating by the way?" Dream asked.

"Like marrying except far more intimate. I'll explain how to mate when we get there," George responded.

"We? Okay, whatever. And why do you smell like-"

George blushed, "oh, it's just my scent. It's meant to attract humans but if you don't like it, I can stop releasing it."

"It's fine, wait, humans, as in more than one person?"

"No, I mean yes, but no, I like you Dream, I need you to fuck me," George's words slipped.

Something about what the old lady said earlier slightly broke Dream's heart, "will you leave me after I fuck you?"

"No, I won't, but will you ever fuck me?"

Dream's face went red. George was definitely lying. Dream's hesitation towards fucking George lingered. But not because he barely knew George. It was because he didn't want George to leave him. Dream wanted George to stay with him.

Dream knew he needed to snap out of this. He knew George was going to try to manipulate him like this. He was going to do everything he could to avoid falling for George.

"Oh um, do you go outside much?" Dream asked. He felt too curious.

"No, I've never been outside this apartment ever."

"Would you like to go outside with me on Saturday? Wait, will people realize you're a succubus?"

George nodded, "I can make my horns and tail disappear but I can't get rid of my scent. Some people, especially people who know about this stuff can smell it out."

"We can go to the mall if you want, a lot of people there don't know about that kind of stuff. And I haven't been there to see the new game arrivals in a while. And there's good food there," Dream internally drooled about thinking of the food.

"Alright sure," George agreed.

Dream probably also had to find a new mirror too. But he decided to save any thoughts about what stuff he could buy for the weekend. He probably should try and catch up on what the professor was teaching about before Dream came in tardy.