Chapter 7(smut)

Dream's stare was beginning to turn into a glare.

"I feel sexy baby, and Dream doesn't want to fuck me, but my ass is open for you if you want," George mewled loud enough for Dream to hear.

As soon as Sapnap took his hand off George's thigh, Dream grabbed George's hand and waist and pulled him back. Sapnap didn't notice Dream's hands on George and waved as he left.

Dream however, was in a fit of jealous rage. Somewhere in the back of his mind, something was telling him that this was wrong. "The succubus is trying to trick you, you're more than an idiot who'd fall for him. Look at how he's teasing you." Dream brushed the thoughts off.

"We're going home," Dream growled.

"What's wrong? I liked your friend," George giggled.

Dream felt his pants leaking with pre-cum. Once they got home, George took off the sweater and sweatpants, handing it back to Dream. George's horns and tail had emerged.

"No, put it on the bed in the bedroom," said Dream, pushing the clothes away.

As George made his way to the bedroom, Dream started following him. As he plopped the clothes onto the side of the bed, Dream saw his chance.

Dream lifted George slightly and threw him on the bed. Dream quickly jumped on George before he could even comprehend what was happening. He pinned George's hands down and forced his knees between the brunette's legs. The clothes fell off the bed.

"You thought you could flirt with my best friend so you could get me to fuck you?" Dream demanded.

George only moaned back in arousal. He was letting his scent out, which made Dream more crazy about it. George was about to go lay on his stomach. The second he tried to move, Dream pinned George down onto his back.

"No slut, I'm fucking you on your back."

Dream slid his hand under the lingerie and roughly tugged it off. George shivered from the cold sensation of Dream's hand.

The bed creaked as Dream lifted George's ass up and pried the sex demon's legs open. He shoved 2 fingers into George's hole. Leaving the man under him in a moaning mess. Dream scissored his fingers as he received needy cries from the succubus.

"Dre-Dream, please fuck me, a-ah, fu-fuck me."

George screamed as Dream added a third finger, thrusting deeper into George. The succubus was in a blissful state as he was filled with the blonde's fingers.

"S-so full, it hurts Dream."

"It should bitch, some whore like you needed a punishment."

George moaned, "yes Dream, punish me properly for teasing your friend."

Dream moved his mouth down to George's hole as he pulled out his fingers. The succubus felt a sensation of something warm and slippery sliding into his hole.

"Dr-Dream, daddy, is that your tongue?"

Dream's tongue licked up the slick as he prodded it further inside. Swiveling and twisting.

Dream felt turned on by what George just called him, "I can't hear you."

"Nghhh-Daddy, please fuck me" George moaned putting emphasis on the name.

"Hmm, are you stretched enough for Daddy?" Dream asked.

"Y-yes, please fuck me."

Dream stopped tongue-fucking George for a second. He pulled out, leaving both in sexual frustration. He also managed to grasp a hold of George's thin tail and started tugging on it. It was clearly a sensitive spot. As George immediately started whimpering.

"What was that?"

George whimpered as his nails made indents in the bedsheets, "I said, please fuck me Daddy."

"You're so hot, George."

Dream got off the bed to take off his pants, he quickly got back on top of the bed. Allowing George to get a full view of his dick.

"Dream! That's not going to fit!" George whined.

Dream got back on top of George and lined up his dick with his entrance before pushing in. Dream's dick was incredibly dick, even bigger than what George had imagined. He moaned and whimpered at the sensation of Dream's long, girthy cock inside his wet hole.

"You're so slick George, you really wanted me to fuck you, didn't you?"

George screamed in pain and pleasure. Dream's dick was stretching him impossibly wide. Dream kept thrusting in and out, each thrust deeper and faster than the last. Dream kept fucking the sex demon with no stop. George felt so powerless and submissive. The idea that he was a demon and Dream was just a human. Dream wasn't entirely inside George yet . And he had no clue if Dream's dick was going to fit all the way.

"Open your legs up Georgie, spread your legs for Daddy, you don't want it to hurt more now, don't you?" Dream cooed.

"Ahh-s-so big-nhh," George moaned. Arousal rising from the nickname he'd just received. He could feel Dream at his prostate and hitting his rim even faster.

"I told you to open up for me, but if you want it rough, you can have it rough," Dream spat.

George obeyed immediately. But he wanted even more.

"Dream, do you want to mate me? Just cum in," George moaned seductively, spreading his legs out even more.

Dream's mind flickered. He was going to spill his seed into George. Dream couldn't wait for it. He was here to fuck George because he-wait, why exactly did he want to fuck George? He and George were going to be "mates...MATES!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Dream quickly pulled out, making George gasp at the emptiness. Both were dissatisfied but Dream had pulled out anyway.

"Dream, what's wrong? Why didn't you mate me?" George whined.

"Because you're a goddamn pussy who will only try to take advantage of me, and I'd rather not mate you if you'll just leave and go on to someone else! And if you want dick so bad, I'll buy you a dildo and some other sex toys, go have fun with those!" Dream yelled.

Dream stomped out of the room, slamming the door. Leaving George empty in more ways than one.

George cowered, Dream had been so kind with him, it hurt for Dream to suddenly turn against him. Although, George had to admit Dream was right. All a succubus would do after mating with someone was to move on to someone else. Manipulate the other person to believe in true love and only break their heart 2 seconds later.

Then, George questioned himself. Would he actually leave Dream? Didn't he have a crush on him for a long time while he was stuck in the bathroom mirror? He could definitely stay with Dream. But would Dream want George to stay with him?

Or more importantly, would Dream ever be able to trust that George wouldn't leave him?