Chapter 10(mpreg smut)

"Dream," George began nervously.

"Hmm, yea?" Dream asked.

"We haven't had unprotected sex since we mated."

Dream remembered the time they mated a few months ago. He'd graduated from university now, and he had a steady job.

"Well if you want to, we can have sex again," Dream replied.

George shook his head, "I don't think I ever told you but once a male succubus mates, they can become pregnant the second time they have sex. That's why I've been telling you to wear a condom."

Dream's eyes widened, "you mean the next time I fuck you, you're going to-"

"Be pregnant with your baby? Yes."

"Do you want to be pregnant?"

"I've been thinking about it, and I get turned on by the thought."

Dream pinned George down, "then what's stopping us from making a baby right now?"

George grinned greedily. He spread his legs wide open. He knew Dream wasn't wearing any condoms, he wasn't on birth control. Once Dream spilled his cum inside of George, he would become pregnant and be giving birth to human-demon hybrid babies.

Both of them stripped and Dream couldn't wait to stuff his dick inside of George. He wanted to pump George full of his cum right away. Why stretch and lube George if he could insert his dick and make a baby with George.

"Let's have intercourse, give me a baby."

George giggled. Dream pinned George on his back and placed hands on his thighs, pulling them apart for room for his dick. Dream pushed in his dick. No matter how many times it went inside of George, the succubus could still not get used to it. George tingled from the sensation of Dream inside of him.

"Breed me, Dream, breed me," George whined.

"Gonna stuff you so full, you'll first be full of cum, then full of a baby."

Dream thrust into George and released his seed. He relished the idea that he was fertilizing George's eggs. Seed and egg joining together to form their child.

"Gonna breed you so well."

George could see Dream dick bulging through. Soon, it would be a baby. Dream pulled out of George. George whined a little from the sensation. Dream lazily pulled George close to him as they both drifted in a peaceful sleep. Dream smiled to himself as he thought about how George would barely be able to walk tomorrow. How in a couple weeks, George's belly was going to bulge out and grow with the baby. How in a few months, he was going to give birth to a baby that would be a perfect mix of the two.