Chapter 6

Before Dream opened the door to the outside of the apartment, he took a look at George. George's horns and tail were no longer. George's scent still noticeably lingered but perhaps the average person would just think it's perfume. In fact, what seemed to stand out most was the lingerie George was wearing. His thighs were displayed along with his slim waist and hour-glass figure.

"Um George, I think people will care less if you wore a little more."

George turned around, "what?"

Dream flushed, "well, most people usually wear a lot more than lingerie and it's not common to see males wear them a lot in public."

"Is that a rule?"

"I-I guess not, but gender roles-"

George sighed, "fuck gender roles then."

Dream chuckled a little, "it's fine, wearing a sweater and sweats aren't so bad. You can take those off when we get back."

"Okay..."

The two of them cautiously stepped outside the apartment. George was wearing sweats and a knitted blue sweater. Dream hoped the old ladies that believed in demons were asleep. He really didn't want to deal with them with the real deal. Dream and George made their way down the stairs to the bottom floor of the apartment.

"Oh yea, I don't actually have a car. Are you okay with walking the whole way? The mall's not that far. But we can also just take the bus if you want." Dream felt stupid as soon as he mentioned the bus. If George wanted to go on the bus, they'd have to avoid anyone who could smell George's scent. Luckily, George was interested in walking. He didn't see the point of wanting to go outside only to be imprisoned inside a bus.

It was a long walk, George often looked at things. He seemed to enjoy nature. They made their way to the mall. George thought it was a big bright maze of small shops and huge stores. But it seemed glorious. He could use another pair of lingerie.

As soon as that thought crossed his mind, they happened to be walking across a lingerie shop. Inside, there were multiple lingerie options to choose from. Dream also seemed to look in that direction.

"Do you want me to buy you something from there George?" Dream asked cautiously.

"I mean, sure if-you don't mind I guess," George answered, blushing.

The two walked into the store. "What's your size?" Dream asked.

"I'm not sure, but I can try them in the changing rooms."

George took a pair of lacy red lingerie. It had woven heart stitches and patterns. It would show off his body really well. George couldn't wait to try it on and show Dream.

"How about this one?" George asked.

"Oh, it looks great. You can go try it on, I'll wait outside."

George paused, "can you be in there with me?"

How could Dream respond to this? Was it so George could take off the lingerie he was wearing underneath and try to seduce Dream. Was George going to beg to fuck in there? George was going to moan and whimper and whine about it right? Tease Dream to the point of Dream forcing his dick inside the succubus?

"Sure, I'll look away if you want."

George nodded, walking to the changing room. As soon as they both got inside and the door was firmly locked, George started taking his pants and sweater off. Until he was in his bare lingerie.

Except, instead of taking the original lingerie off, George simply wore the second one on top. Dream stared at it. And George pulled off the look so well. The red lace was fitted with a high cut revealing his thighs. The straps were extremely thin. George was barely covered. Without the original lingerie underneath, George would've been almost completely naked.

George then took the red lace lingerie off and put the regular clothes back on. Dream looked at the price tag. It was on discount. And it was a set with a bra and leg straps with red mesh woven heart socks.

"$20, that seems cheap. I mean compared with the other stuff," Dream commented.

After visiting the lingerie store, Dream decided to go to a video game store. Along the way, he saw Sapnap across on the other end.

"Shit", Dream thought.

It was too late. Sapnap looked up and saw Dream. His eyes didn't land on Dream for long. He soon saw George standing next to him. Sapnap quickly ran to them.

"Who's this?" Sapnap asked. Sapnap gazed at George. He was truly enchanted by the sight. He loved how pretty George looked. How the baggy sweater and pants made George look tiny. How George's brown hair perfectly matched his chocolate coffee eyes. George was simply beautiful.

"He-he's-"

"Why do you get to be the one with a boyfriend?" Sapnap complained enviously.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Dream exclaimed.

"Who is he then?"

Dream was really trying to avoid this, anything to not prove Sapnap correct about the succubus thing.

"We met in the park the other day and decided to live together. I mean you're living with Karl and Quackity now and took your bed with you too," Dream felt satisfied with the cover-up.

"Alright then," Sapnap half-grumbled, "see you on Monday."

Before Sapnap walked away, George ran up to him and gave him a hug. As well as whispering something seductive in Sapnap's ear. George held Sapnap's hand and let it trace and tease around his thigh. Sapnap blushed by the touch of George's thigh.

Dream watched the succubus and his best friend's movements. A sourness lit up immediately. George wanted to be his, not Sapnap's. And Dream wanted George to only be his.