𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ─ 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦

The situation inside the house was crisply different from what Somi imagined: as soon as Mingi and she crossed the threshold and slipped out of their shoes to park them on the shoe rack on their right, they were welcomed with a rather lively situation, which consisted in San and Yeosang pacing back and forth pensively whilst muttering something incomprehensible with a low voice; Seonghwa vigorously stirring something in a pot; Yunho sitting on the sofa with folded arms and closed eyes, looking as if he was sleeping next to a Wooyoung in the same position... But upside down; finally, Hongjoong descended the stairs right at that moment and the room temperature immediately reduced, just like Somi's determination.

When the door clicked behind the just-come couple, the movement inside the open space seemed to stop completely as if someone external had pushed the pause button. Slowly, six heads turned around and their eyes were now glued on Somi, who wished to be able to grow smaller until she disappeared. 

Hongjoong halted his steps on the stairs and, with hands and fingers intertwined behind his head, exclaimed "Oh, the special guest of the evening is here!" Then he roughly pointed his elbow to one of the sofas, "Please, take a seat, we're honoured to have you here." He added before curving his lips into a mocking grin. Clearly, in the morning he was used to having breakfast with a bowl of rice and sarcasm, or maybe, he was born with mockery flowing in his veins instead of blood. 

However, considering the fact that he was salty already before knowing what Somi had to say, the girl opted to follow his orders and sit down in the corner on the grey couch, fidgeting even with the fingers of her feet. A few seconds after, her thighs were covered by a ball of white fur, that only belonged to Zoomies, which had chosen Somi's legs as her sleeping spot the blonde girl couldn't resist and began to pet her, melting as the adorable purrs became louder and the cat started to roll on her back to receive some belly scratches. 

Yeosang scoffed while sitting on the sofa before Somi and next to Yunho, "Would you look at that cat? She doesn't do that with me, every time I try to pick her up she bites me!"

"Maybe she doesn't like you." Replied Mingi nonchalantly as he settled in next to Somi, their legs brushing, "Maybe, for her sense of smell, you stink and she doesn't want to be around you."

Yeosang was about to stand up and throw his hands to Mingi when Seonghwa interrupted their bickering by reaching the table in a white and turquoise apron holding a big pot containing a huge portion of tteokbokki and udon immersed in a fuming, spicy and red broth with vegetables. "Alright! Dinner is ready! Shut up and eat." 

"Damn, hyung." Exclaimed Wooyoung, finally shifting into a normal position when he sat on the floor with his legs crossed under the coffee table between the two couches, "You cooked for an entire army!"

The man in the apron cocked one of his eyebrows, "As if there'll be leftovers. I bet the pot will be cleaner than when I wash it, at the end of the dinner." And he undid the knot behind his back to take off the pinny, "Moreover, Somi's here, so I dosed the quantities taking account of her too." He explained, taking his spot next to Yeosang. The girl was surprised to hear such words coming from one of the members that weren't Mingi and she almost blushed when she comprehended that Seonghwa didn't look at her as a threat. At least, she hoped so. 

Eventually, San sat beside Wooyoung and Hongjoong clearly in front of Somi with his usual smirk on his lips. Everyone slipped on the floor, ready to enjoy the courses the oldest male had prepared that could make anyone starve only by looking at their aspect. The group started eating and soon the living room echoed only the slurping sounds and hums of appreciation, the only female in the room could also enjoy Zoomies purring which didn't stop even when she changed her position. 

"So," Began San, protruding his back a little on the table to look at Some that were right on the opposite side of the table, "What did you want to talk about?" He inquired whilst reaching for a slice of spicy cucumber.