Chapter 1

The Theerapanyakun Empire was founded by Korn Theerapanyakul together with his brother Gun.
Two years ago, the two decided to retire and withdraw from the business. Therefore they handed over the company to their sons.

Korn's eldest son Tankhun has taken over the fashion department. Due to his creative and extravagant style, his designs became a huge success within a very short time.

Tankhun's younger brother Kinn was always the most reliable and calm of Korn's sons. Therefore, Korn decided to give Kinn the biggest and most important department of the whole company: the finance sector.

Korn's youngest son Kim never wanted to be a part of the family business. His greatest passion has always been music. After long arguments with his father, Kim was allowed to start a new department and now runs the small music sector.

Of course, Gun's sons didn't go empty-handed either. Since Gun's younger son Macau is still in college, only Vegas has joined the company so far.
Vegas runs the company's second largest sector: the food department. Because of his degree in business, Vegas always wanted to take over the company's finance sector. This causes tension between him and his cousin Kinn. There is a great competition between the two that has been going on since they were young.

Pete became Khun's assistant shortly after he took over the fashion department. The first thing that caught Pete's eye when he started working for the company was that all the employees, especially the cousins, were incredibly good-looking.
All of them had beautiful faces and well-trained bodies. At that moment Pete realized that he didn't fit in. Pete isn't ugly, but he couldn't keep up with with the others. Pete has a cute face but his chubby cheeks have gotten a little bit fuller since he startet working for Khun. Pete had never been athletic but during his time in college he had put on a few pounds and is now a bit chubby. Pete had never been bothered by his appearance, but his colleagues good-looks sometimes made him insecure.

Pete quickly discovered why only good-looking young men are hired. Both Kinn and Vegas like to have sexual relationships with their assistants. In order to outdo his cousin, Vegas also fucks Kinn's assistants from time to time. Kinn is annoyed every time it happens and always looks for a new assistant afterwards.
Except for minor conflicts, the last two years have been peaceful and successful in all departments.
None of his colleagues showed the slightest interest in Pete and he was able to do his work in peace.

Everything changed the day Korn hired Porsche as Kinns new assistant.