Chapter 3

"There's no way he's going to work for me," Kinn says angrily. "You can't do that to me father."

About two hours ago, Pete had introduced Kinn to his new assistant. It turned out that it had been unnecessary, since the two men already knew each other. Since then, Kinn and Porsche had alternately accused each other of things or remained silent.

In the end, Kinn had asked his father to come to the office to sort out the situation and hopefully dismiss the unloved newcomer immediately.

Moments before his father, Tankhun had also arrived at the office and was now sitting next to his brother at the large table in the conference room. He is visibly amused by the whole situation.

"You fired your last assistants," Korn begins.

"Because he slept with Vegas!" Kinn interrupts his father.

"You need a new assistant, and Porsche is perfect for the job." Kron continues, ignoring his son's objection.

"Perfect for the job?" asks Kinn "He's a bartender, not an assistant. He has no idea about the job. How is he going to be of any use to me?"

Pete sees Porsche making a face as he wants to say something in return.

Pete puts his hand on Porsche's arm to stop him, but Tankhun is quicker than him.

"Ai Kinn, just let me take care of Porsche and find another assistant," Tankhun suggests. "He's so handsome. He can be the muse for my new collection. Oh he would be perfect for it.", Tankhun gushed while his eyes are sparkling dreamily.

"I would love to Khun, you get Porsche and in return I'll take Pete as my new assistant. You can use Porsche as a mannequin and I'll get a capable and experienced assistant," Kinn agrees with his brother. Pete is flattered by Kinn's suggestion. He knows Kinn values him and his work highly yet he likes to hear praising words from his bosses.

"Ey Kinn, how dare you?!?" Tankhun screams loudly. "Keep your hands off my Pete. He's mine," he demands. Just as Kinn is about to reply that Pete is an employee of the company and not an object that Tankhun can own, his father interrupts them both.

"That's enough, you two. Stop it!" demands Korn. "Each of you keep your own assistant. Pete will stay with Khun and Porsche will work for Kinn. You two will get your shit together and learn to get along. Your childish bickering doesn't belong in the office. " Korn demands.

"But father, he physically assaulted me!" he tries Kinn again. This statement from Kinn surprises Pete a lot and he takes it upon himself to confront Porsche about his relationship with Kinn as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, Korn gives Kinn an angry look that silences him instantly before Korn leaves the room.

Kinn leans back in his chair and groans annoyed. Meanwhile, his brother continues to glare at him angrily before Kuhn drags Pete out of the room in a possessive manner. An awkward silence follows between Kinn and Porsche.

In the evening, Pete is sitting in a small bar near the company with his colleagues Pol, Arm and Porsche. They want to celebrate Porsche's first day at work. Furthermore Pol and Arm have heard about Porsche's difficult relationship with his new boss through the office gossip and now want to ask him about it.

"So Prosche...", Pol begins the question. His voice already slightly babbling from the beer he's been drinking. "How did you manage to get Kuhn Kinn to hate you on your first day?"

"We met when I kicked him in the balls," Porsche explained without batting an eye while taking another sip of his drink.

The other three men at the table freeze and stare at Porsche.

Arm is the first to regain his voice. "You did what?!?" he asks, stunned.

"It was a misunderstanding and I apologized for it. But unfortunately Kinn is terribly unforgiving." Porsche says, shrugging his shoulders. He continues to look at the stunned faces of his new colleagues, so he decides to continue his explanations.

"A few weeks ago Kinn and his friend were at the bar where I used to work. A waitress was harassed by a group of young men and I thought she meant Kinn. So one thing led to another and I wanted to teach him a lesson....Unfortunately, it turned out she meant the group next to Kinn. And Kinn, that arrogant jerk, just won't accept my apology," Porsche explains, annoyed.

His colleagues stare at him for a moment before they all burst out laughing.

"You seriously kicked Kinn in the balls because you thought he was harassing a woman?" Pete blurts out during his laughter.

Porsche nods, slightly embarrassed.

"Porsche, the chances of Kuhn Kinn harassing you would be higher than him harassing a woman." Pol explained with a chuckle.

For a moment Porsche looks at him in confusion before he understands what Pol is hinting at and nods surprised. Once again, Porsche had made the wrong assumption about his boss.

"Hey guys, stop laughing!" demands Porsche. "You better tell me how I'm going to survive the next few weeks if Kinn hates me!",Porsche begs desperately.

"You're a good-looking guy and Kuhn Kinn is also just a man. Be friendly to him and charm him and soon you'll have him wrapped around your finger.", Arm suggests with a wink.

The already drunk Porsche agrees to the suggestion, and Pete rolls his eyes on the inside. He can already see the chaos of the following weeks in his imagination.