Chapter 8

The next evening, Pete is already completely exhausted before partying at the club.

After lunch, Porsche has dragged him to almost every clothing store in Bankok. In search of an outfit, Porsche has not given up trying to find the perfect outfit for Pete. Tankhun had given them the afternoon off so Pete would have no excuse not to come to the club that evening. Much to Pete's disappointment, his boss figured out his plan and now Pete is standing in front of Porsche in a pair of highwaisted jeans and a loose-fitting crop top. It's the first outfit of the day that finds Porsche's approval.

Quite the opposite of Pete, who is insecure about the revealing outfit.

"Pete, you look hot. Trust me. And since the Theerapanyakun cousins are coming along, you need a flashy outfit. Otherwise you'll be Invisible next to them," Porsche assures him. He himself has already changed into a Jens and a white shirt. The top buttons are undone and everyone can see his shining gold, toned chest. Pete is certain that Porsche will attract everyone's attention.

"I can't wear this. It's too revealing and too figure-hugging. Why did you invite them to come?" asks Pete as he examines himself in front of the mirror. It would have been easier for Pete without the cousins. He doesn't like spending his free time with his bosses, but for one evening he can get through it for Porsche's sake.

"I didn't invite them. Tankhun invited himself.... And then he invited Kinn...And then Vegas invited himself...," Porsche wants to clarify. Of course, Pete is aware of this. He knows his boss too well and, unlike Porsche, it was predictable to him that this would happen.

"I know Porsche, but you can never mention a party in front of Tankhun. As soon as he hears 'party' he wants to come along. And Kinn goes everywhere Vegas goes. And lately Vegas goes everywhere you go," Pete says. He adds the last sentence silently.

"Don't worry Pete. Tonight I'm all yours," Pete assures him with a wink.

"And thanks to Tankhun, we're getting to one of the most exclusive clubs in town, at least. Let's look on the bright side: we get a party night with free drinks on the company's expense," Porsche adds happily. Pete knows he's right. This month he also has no money left to spend on expensive alcohol and club visits. Even the new outfit is a big drain on his bank account.

A few hours later, Pete and Porsche are standing in front of the club. Porsche is already a little drunk and Pete also had 1-2 drinks. Porsche had insisted so that Pete would loosen up. Just as Porsche wants to convince him to have another drink, a black limousine arrives. Pete is surprised to see Arm and Pol getting out of the car, along to Kinn, Vegas and Tankhun.

Tankhun screams excitedly when he catches sight of Pete and Porsche.

"Pete, look at you. You look fabulous! You're to die for. Good job Porsche, the outfit is perfect for his curves!", Tankhun excitedly gushes. Porsche smiles proudly, and Pol and Arm also nod at Pete approvingly. Meanwhile, Kinn is focused on Porsche and his outfit, literally undressing him with his looks.

Vega's gaze is surprisingly on Pete, not Porsche. He slowly lets his gaze wander over Pete's body from top to bottom. Pete can't interpret his look, but it gives him a prickling feeling and makes him nervous. Contrary to Pete's fear, Vega's gaze has nothing disgusted or condemning, but something appraising and engaging.

Not wanting to lose any more time, Porsche grabs Pete by the wrist and pulls him into the club. The others follow them.

"He's not your type, Vegas? You seem to have a hard time taking your eyes off his ass," Pete hears Tankhun ask Vegas. Obviously, he's referring to the conversation Pete overheard yesterday.

"Shut up, Khun," Vegas hisses. Pete is glad they are already inside the club. Nobody can see him blush in the dark.

Inside the club, Vegas and Kinn immediately take a seat on a sofa in the VIP lounge. Although Tankhun would love to hit the dance floor immediately, he first makes sure that his assistants and Porsche are provided with drinks.

The more alcohol is consumed, the more relaxed and cheerful the atmosphere is. Porsche in particular seems to be happy about the free drinks and wants to take advantage of them.

Kinn's eyes rest on Porsche almost the entire evening, while he enjoys partying with the others on the dance floor. However, together with Vegas, he remains in the lounge and just observes the cheerful happenings. Vegas seems to be enjoying himself despite Kinn's presence, and his gaze keeps roaming over the dance floor, looking for a companion for the night.

When Pete returns from the bathroom, a visibly drunk Porsche is already waiting for him eagerly.

He pulls Pete to the dance floor. The DJ is playing a slow song and the other colleagues already went to the bar to get new drinks.

Porsche, on the other hand, doesn't seem to need another drink. He moves rhythmically to the beat of the song while looking at Pete in a daze. His glance is blurred from the alcohol. He puts his arm around Pete's waist and pulls him closer. Before Pete can react, he feels Porsche's soft lips on his. Shocked, Pete wants to pull away, but Porsche's arms around his waist stop him. Porsche lets his hands slide lower and they come to rest on Pete's butt. After a few seconds Porsche grabs hold and squeezes Pete's voluptuous butt.

Pete gasps in shock. Porsche takes advantage of that moment and lets his tongue slide into Pete's mouth. At that point, Pete gives up his resistance and lets himself fall into the kiss. He also begins to let his hand wander over Porsche's body as he deepens the kiss.

Pete and Porsche enjoy their kiss and they forget about the world around them. At least until the song ends and the two are pulled apart by an outraged Tankhun. Visibly unhappy at the fact that Porsche has gotten too close to his precious Pete.

Immediately, Pete is back to reality, while Porsche is still slightly dazed. As Pete lets his gaze wander over Porsche and his untied shirt, Vegas and Kinn instantly come back to his mind.

Alarmed, his gaze wanders to the lounge and the two cousins.

Of course, the two have witnessed Pete and Porsche's passionate making out.

Pete feels nauseous when he sees their stares. Kinn looks angry and like he would love to break Pete's neck.

To Pete's surprise, Vegas seems much more relaxed than his cousin. His look is amused and Pete sees a sparkle in Vegas' eyes that he can't interpret. On one hand, Pete is relieved that at least Vegas doesn't seem mad at him for being kissed by Porsche. On the other hand, he hopes that Vegas' look doesn't have any other consequences for him.