Chapter 11

With shaky hands, Pete opens the door to Vega's room. He takes one last deep breath before he can change his mind and enters the room, closing the door behind him.

Shyly, Pete stands in the doorway and watches Vegas prepare some items on the nightstand.

Elegantly, Vegas turns around and waves Pete over to him.

As Pete stands in front of him, he pulls Pete towards him. Vegas lustful look makes Pete's heart beat faster. His body pressed against Vegas burns under Vegas' touch.

Carefully Vegas places the first kiss on the corner of Pete's mouth and waits for his reaction. When Pete doesn't pull away, Vegas continues.

He presses his lips against Pete's and Pete's heart stops. As Vegas deepens the kiss, Pete groans and his hips thrust forward against Vegas. Vegas smiles as he feels Pete's half hard penis against his.

He detaches his lips from Pete's. The latter gasps in protest. Vegas begins to plant hot kisses on Pete's neck. Between the kisses, he whispers softly in Pete's ear.

"""Take it easy. We're just getting started...Relax baby.... Tonight is all about you.... And your fun...We can stop...whenever you want...", Vegas assures him.

And Pete believes him. In that moment, he would believe Vegas anything. He would give his firstborn to Vegas if Vegas asked for it.

Vegas lets go of Pete and takes a step back. He lets his eyes wander over Pete. His gaze is burning on Pete.

"'Strip!", Vegas orders.

Immediately, Pete's bubble bursts and he comes back to reality. His doubts about his body take over and he is insecure. He didn't realize that he would have to show himself naked in front of Vegas. He hesitates and carefully and slowly starts to take off his shoes.

"Faster!" commands Vegas, " I hate waiting alot."

Despite his discomfort, Pete begins to undress completely. Vegas' gaze follows him as he does so.

As Pete stands naked before him, Vegas' heart begins to race as well. Full of anticipation he looks at Pete like a predator.

Pete, on the other hand, tries to cover as much as possible of his body with his hands. To Vegas' displeasure.

He wants to see Pete the way God made him. He wants him completely. He doesn't want Pete to hide from him.

"Come with me handsome." says Vegas, leading Pete to the bed. "We should get comfortable before I do you."

Gently, he pushes Pete onto the bed and presses his body into the cold sheets and again starts to cover Pete's neck with kisses. As he gently nibbles on his neck he lets his hands slide over Pete's body. His hands find Pete's nipples and gently caresses them. Pete lets out a moan.

"Before we get started you should know that tonight is all about you. Tonight I want to give you the best night of your life. But since it's our first time, you have to help me to figure out what you like," Vegas says as he lets go of Pete.