[4]

[4]

MaeRis06

Vkook, YoonMinHope, NamJin

REQUEST: can you write a story about BTS based on the I Need U MV?

WORD COUNT:2.1k

A/N: I TRIED OKAY XD So, I decided to mix the MV and the original MV and I have to make connections for OTPs so at least i can write Vkook and Namjin and Yoonminhope ;; and btw, i based this on the MV, not the song (the bold and italized words are from their parts) eue and this is all from my imagination, don't judge, deal with me-

BTW, i saw a cooment on YT and i used it to guide me lol

#INEEDU

WARNING: 2 DEPRESSING 4 U lol

Spoiler: The ending will surprise u < 3

-VKook: Of Broken Bottles and Car-

Taehyung sits outside his apartment with empty bottles of alcohol beside him. He then gulps before standing up, putting his hoodie on his head before walking away from his apartment. He place his hands inside his pocket and look back before continue walking again. Taehyung sighs, letting his feet drag him anywhere. It's all his fault. He pick up the stick and walk with his head hanging low. If he didn't left him, he wouldn't die. If he come back, then he wouldn't leave the apartment and look for Taehyung. He hit the can he saw, trying to calm down. The elder then throw the stick, spitting then licking his lips afterwards.

Jungkook waits patiently for his hyung to return. It's already late and he's been worried sick. He love the elder too much that thinking of something might have happen makes him cry. Jungkook wipes his tears and stand up, grabbing his hoodies before leaving their shared apartment. 

The younger walks around the town, silently praying he'll bump with Taehyung or anyone of their friends since he just realize that walking alone at night in dark street is a very bad idea.

As he walk, he bump with two men. But he wouldn't care. He have to find his hyung. Instead of saying sorry, he walk past them; his eyes still glued on the ground. The next thing he knew, the guy pushes him before choking him with his bare hand. The two men then start beating him up, throwing kicks and punches, shoving him. He hisses every time they hit him but he never fought back.

Pain is good.

When the two men left him, he slid down to the ground, groaning in pain. He manage to stand up, encouraging himself to continue searching for his hyung. Maybe if his hyung saw him with bruises and wounds, he won't leave him again. He'll take care of Jungkook again. A small smile makes it's way to his lips. Hyung.

He walks again, but this time, his mind is flying somewhere else. His thoughts is all about his hyung. His best friend that he secretly love. He's too damn coward to confess, but who cares, he still have him, right?

The next thing he saw was the bright light coming from a car. It's going to hit him. But it feels like his feet is frozen. He can't move. And the car move closer to him.