Bangtan Drabble pt. 1

There's a quote that said riding the wrong train will bring you to the right place. And Taehyung literally ride the wrong train. But maybe he does not regret it, especially when he's sitting next to a handsome guy and damn, he think it's the right place, to be beside him.

And he is not peeking at the guy or at the book he's reading.

Okay he is, but he just want to read the book the boy sitting next to him is reading. It's a manga and Taehyung has taken a liking to that certain story and the boy owns the newest volume he can't buy because a broke student is a broke student. Plus, the way he scrunches up his nose or bite his lower lip is very attractive and Taehyung found himself staring.

Every now and then, he'll take a glance on the guy and then at the page and analyze it. Once he's done, he'll shift his gaze outside and every time the boy flips the page, the cycle will repeat again and again.

The train stop, that's when he realize he took the wrong train, maybe he can just visit his friend who's two stops away and- fuck the boy caught him staring. Taehyung awkwardly sniffs--he regret not wearing thicker clothes--and avoided the other's piercing gaze, choosing to shove the chips in his mouth he's been munching since he entered the train.

The guy flips the book to the last page and doodle something before closing the book and placing it on the small space between him and Taehyung. He eventually removes his scarf and places it above the book.

Taehyung watches the guy stands up and walks out when the train stop again. Wiping the crumbs and greases from the chips he's eating earlier, he notice the scarf and the book. He's about to run after the guy when the doors close and the train continues to move.

The young man pouts to himself and craddle the things on his hand. He open the book, going to the last page as curiousity take over him. And he didn't expect something that would burn his face.

At the last page, there's a doodle of the main character and a note:

Hey, I noticed you've been staring so I guess I'll let you borrow it since you're cute
p.s. you look cold, here's my scarf. you can give me a call after you're done with the book
-jungkook

There are numbers scribbled under it. He quickly wrap the scarf around his neck, smiling in content when he smell the lavander scent of the fabric. He probably look like an idiot, smiling on his own as he hug the book to his chest.

There's a quote that said riding the wrong train will bring you to the right place. And Taehyung literally ride the wrong train. But maybe he does not regret it, no, he does not regret it actually. Especially when he has the number of the handsome guy who's name is Jungkook and damn, he think he found the place he wants to be. To be in Jungkook's arms.

a/n: omg this is so cheesy wtf i'm bored that's why. I forgot the prompt but i think it has something to do with trains and books. lmao

i'll probably write more drabbles huehuehue follow my BTS account on IG: @dirty.wateuh
i'll update There's You In Everything I Do" soon so watch out! xoxo