[7] 1/2

[7] 1/2
AFF username: wansss
OTP: VKOOK
Request: Kookie is a nerd highschool boy who fell in love at first sight with Taehyung/girl who is a queenka.Taehyung become Kookie girlfriend after make a bet with her bts friends. After spending time together Taehyung realized her own feelings but its too late.
WORD COUNT: 3.7k (Part 1)
A/N: So apparently, the rumors about Jungkook with a photo of a girl on his phone started a month ago and since i'm too lazy to install photoshop (i reformatted my laptop ;-;) i used the photo i saw in the twitter~ and this is the longest one shot i ever written in my entire lifeu- eue
the part two will be up soon so.. huehuehue

p.s.for me, there's a 30% possibility that the girl is Taehyung since Jungkook said it himself that V is the most beautiful member. < 3
-
-

Jeon Jungkook is just an average boy with average reputation and an average family but high grades. Jungkook believes at 'Love at first sight' since he said he love his parents since he open his eyes. He never knew it'll happen again after 16 years in one sunny afternoon.

Kim Taehyung is just a popular girl with high reputation and a well-known family, even high grades. And no, she never believes at Love at first sight because "love is stupid" as she says. And she never knew a guy will change his mind.
-

"And then Yugyeom, the girl from our class hug me suddenly and shit, she's so tall and pretty and damn-" Bambam continue his story telling as he bite on Jungkook's sandwich. The younger groans, shoving his sandwich to Bambam to pick up another one.

"Can we please stop talking about your Yugyeom?" He whines, the other effectively shut his mouth. Then he smirks, "Why? Since no one likes Jeon 'books-before-hoes' Jungkook?"

Jungkook kick his bestfriend's shin under the table and Bambam yelp in pain. He just shake his head and continue eating his lunch.

They were both sophomores in this shitty hole as Bambam describe it. It's true that Jungkook was the type of guy that chooses books before hoes. He's not ugly, heck, he have this cute face and muscular body. And everyone's drooling every time they see Jungkook's biceps in P.E.

Bambam on the other hand, have this cute face and petite body, the reason he's always mistaken as a girl. They were both 97 liner and apparently, Bambam will be getting a girlfriend soon before winter vacation. And Jungkook? Meh, no one has ever caught his attention.

Well maybe today is his day. The cafeteria's door fly open, revealing the six handsome men and women Jungkook has ever seen in his life. A girl with short dark dreen hair, wearing pink dress and pink hairclips walks in with a guy wearing shades with blonde hair. Then beside them, a girl with long, pink- or is that peach -hair and a cap with the words "SWAG" walks like a model with a guy who have this piercing looks but baby face. Behind them was two girls, the first one wears a very bright smile and she winks at every guy she saw, her long black hair tied into a ponytail. The last girl was the one who caught Jungkook's eyes. She have this short brown hair that ends above her shoulder, her bangs neatly combed that ends just above her eyes. And damn, the way she grins when the girl beside him crack a jokes make Jungkook's heart do random backflips.

"Bam, who are them?"

"Them? Oh, they're like the most respected living things here in our school."

"Oh? Why did I just saw them now?"

Bambam raise his head and follow Jungkook's gaze. And it ends up at a Girl. A FREAKING GIRL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG.

"You mean, why did you just saw TAEHYUNG now?"

Jungkook blinks when Taehyung turn her head to look at him. And Jungkook swear he saw a small smile before Taehyung turns around.

"Okay, let me introduce to you the BTS. That guy with shade?" Jungkook nods. He saw the guy sat down, assisting the girl in pink. "That's Kim Namjoon and the girl wearing pink beside him is his fiance, Kim Seokjin slash Jin. Arranged marriage, you see. But they end up liking each other."