THE HEART REMEMBERS: YGA SEQUEL (SPECIAL CHAPTER)

Posted it here just in case you can't read the special chapter in the story hihi

HONEYMOON SPECIAL CHAPTER:

Wikipedia said that A honeymoon is the traditional holiday taken by to celebrate their marriage in intimacy and seclusion. Wikipedia said that. But Jungkook thinks it's Horny moon, where horny newlyweds will fuck 'till they faint.

"-and then I'll take you against the wall, on the balcony, or even in the pool!" Taehyung exclaim happily, ignoring the way Jungkook glare at him because what the heck? Is he planning on how and where to take Jungkook in front of the him after they pull away to catch their breath due to their heavy make out session? Or he just turn into a crazy person after Jimin and Yoongi decided to ruin their wedding party? (Yoongi decided to give a blowjob to Jimin under the table when they're in the reception and Jimin flips the table when he cums. And Jungkook's lucky to have Taehyung cover his and Taegeuk's eyes.)

"So?" Jungkook was startled when Taehyung poke his side, taking him away from his thoughts. "W-What? Sorry," he mumbles when Taehyung frowns.

"You're ignoring me? Maybe I should do you like how Jong In Do Kyungsoo?" Taehyung added a cheeky wink which makes Jungkook to burst out laughing. Like what the hell, who uses their business partner's name in their dirty talks. Of course, Kim Taehyung, everyone.

"Can someone tell me why I love this idiot so much?"

"OH MY G- NAMJOON!" A scream was heard from the room beside theirs and Taehyung swear he never agreed to Double Wedding plus Double Honeymoon-Not like they'll do foursome or something-but it just happen.

"Can someone tell me why I love you too? I promise, I never really like you in the first place-" And the sudden confession makes Jungkook frown, slightly pushing Taehyung away. "W-What are you saying?"

"Like seriously, who the heck would want to like someone who's planning on ending their life." Taehyung sighs dramatically.

"You stupid, ugly, jerk, heartle- hmmf!" Jungkook's speech was cut off when Taehyung shoves a handful gummy bears in his mouth. "Shut up, babe. What about we sleep? You must be tired."

Jungkook huffs, murmuring a soft jerk after swallowing the gummy bears. He lie down next to Taehyung and snuggle closer, burrying his face on the crook of the elder's neck.

"Jungkook?" The said boy hums. "I love you."

"I lo-"

"NAMJOON I SWEAR TO- OH MY G- YES! THERE!"

"I think we should actually sleep."

"Hyung."

"Yeah?'

"Do you have any kinks?"

Taehyung's eyes fly open and his gaze lands at the boy snuggling next to him. "W-What?"

"You know, Jimin said you have a daddy kink?"

"Babe!" Taehyung covers his lover's mouth. He mentally take note of kicking Jimin's ass.

"Aww, are you mad hyung?"

"No." Taehyung is 100% sure his face is as red as a tomato. damnit. He heard Jungkook chuckle and said "You're such a baby sometimes, hyung."

"I am not." He slightly shove the younger's shoulder while the other stiffle his laughter.

Suddenly, Jungkook looks up, poking Taehyung's cheeks, "Do you want me to change your diaper?"

"No, baby no." Taehyung can't help but pout, Jungkook continues, "Or do you want me to help you take off your clothes?"

"That'll be nice but baby I'm tired."

"What are you thinking?"

"You know, sex-"

"OH MY GOSH HYUNG YOU WATCHED TOO MUCH PORN WITH JIMIN!" Jungkook squeaks and playfully hit the elder's arms. Taehyung rolls his eyes and said, "It's not my fault I had to take care of my boner because certain someone is too hot."

"And who's the 'certain someone' that I have to punch on their dick,,, or pussy?" with that, Jungkook sit up. Taehyung also plan on stealing Jimin's money because damn his baby's word are getting too much and it's all Jimin's fault.

"That someone is you."

"You're so horny."

"I'm needy, what do you expect?"

"I feel like teasing you right now." And then Jungkook's oversized shirt is on the floor, Taehyung whimpers a "What are you doing, kookie?" as he watch Jungkook to sit on his stomach.

"What is it, daddy?"

"Stop teasing me or you'll seriously won't be able to walk for weeks. Try me."

And so Jungkook did. He stand up and slowly removes his pants, lowering his head when he feel Taehyung's eyes on his body. The elder sits up and bite his lower lip, motioning for the younger to come closer. Jungkook sit down on Taehyung's lap, whispering "Now what?"

"I don't know?" Taehyung smirks, Jungkook is too adorable.

Suddenly, Jungkook rolls his hips. Jungkook is not adorable.

He quietly moans, slightly throwing his head back as Jungkook trails kisses on his Jawline, "You like this hyung?"

"Very much."

Jungkook quickly stand up and cheerfully said, "Okay, that's enough for today-"

But Taehyung pulls him back, holding his waist tightly, "No babe."

"But hyung.."

"When I said no, no." He growls and aggresively sucks the younger's neck whilst rubbing his nipples. Jungkook bites his lower lip hard to restrain himself from making any noise. But when Taehyung rolls his hips upward, the younger's hand fly to his lover's head, gripping it tightly as Taehyung moved down to tease his pink nub.

Jungkook pushes him lower but Taehyung only raise his head and let his hands wonder on his body.

"Why are you so hot and cute at the same time?" Jungkook open his mouth to answer but a gasp escaped his lips instead when Taehyung squeezes his butt.

Jungkook's eyes widen and Taehyung laughs out loud before hugging the younger closer.

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

-
A/N:
NO SMUT AHAHAHA

NOW HERE IS A DEAL, I'LL GIVE EVERYONE A PERMISSION TO WRITE A SMUT ABOUT THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER AND IF YOU ACTUALLY WRITE A SMUT, I'LL GIVE YOU A PRICE, IDK YOU CHOOSE (NOT MONEY OR ANYTHING RELATED, I'M POOR ;-; ) ouo

You can pm me the link aye! I'll wait for it? <3