Fall [TaeKook]

PROMPT: WRITE A DRABBLE DIVIDED INTO FOUR SECTIONS, ONE FOR EACH SEASON.
PT. 3 - FORCED TO SHARE A TABLE AT THE COFFEE SHOP BECAUSE CROWDED COFFEE SHOP AND NO ROOM AU
THIS IS FOR MY BAE, ILY BBY ;; <3

Kim Seokjin knew it.

The moment Jungkook returns after missing for 2 weeks with puffy, red eyes and runny nose, he knew that the other is heart broken.

weeks ago was Jungkook's nineteenth birthday, and after the celebration, he suddenly went missing.

Jungkook groans, throwing away his phone. It landed with a small thud and he mentally pat himself when he saw his phine landed on his hyung's carpeted floor. Jin soon emerge from the kitchen, carrying two plates with a slice of straberry cake on each. Jungkook frown.

"What's wrong, Kookie?" Seokjin ask, placing the plates on the coffee table. He faces the younger who mumbles something incoherently and he raise his eyebrow, as if asking him what he just said.

"That's his favorite."

Oh.

It's been months since Taehyung, Jungkook's second love (G-Dragon is his first love, but actually, Everyone thinks Taehyung ranks first along with Iron Man and G-Dragon, of course. Jungkook knew it but he'll never admit it, even to himself), went missing.

Jungkook always try to contact him, in hopes that one day, he'll eventually call back. But apparently, it seems like the other has no intention on meeting the younger ever again.

"I saw him again."

Seokjin hums, walking toward his dongsaeng and rubs his back, "I'm so close on catching him but.."

but?

"he's suddenly gone. I messed up, I don't know what to do anymore hyung.."

So Seokjin pats the boy's head and told him to go back to his room. Jungkook picked up his phone and quickly enters his room, planning on moping for the rest of the day. Seokjin retrieves his own phone and dialed someone's number.

"What's up?"

"I think I need your help. I'm going to break down soon."

And soon enough, Seokjin break down. He sobs while hugging the other guy tightly.

"Shh, hyung it's okay.." Namjoon whispers, rubbing circles on Jin's back. The elder hiccups and bury his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I don't know, Jungkook is supposed to be happy. I have to find Taehyung for Kookie. But everytime I tried, I was always this close but then," Hiccups. "I'll found out Taehyung is no longer there. I want Kookie to be happy and I just.."

"It's taking its toll on you?"

The elderst nods his head, tears spilling down his face, "I want the old Jungkook."

Namjoon smiled softly, playing with Seokjin's hair, "I know someone who knows where Taehyung is."

With the news, Seokjin's head shot up, almost hitting Namjoon's chin, "Really? Who?"

"So there's a guy I know who's courting Taehyung's best friend and he may or may not encounter Taehyung often-"

"Let's go, Joonie!"

"To where?"

"To your friend's house!"

Jimin smiles widely when a sleepy Yoongi cuddles him. Who ever think this grumpy, hot-shot, basketball captain likes to cuddle? So Jimin being Jimin, he take the opportunity to snuggle closer, sharing their heat to warm each other. This is perfect. The tv is on, playing some re-runs of dramas, hot chocolate drink placed on to of the coffee table, while Jimin and Yoongi are wrapped with thick blanket and snuggling on the couch.