Summer [YoonMin]

PROMPT: WRITE A DRABBLE DIVIDED INTO FOUR SECTIONS, ONE FOR EACH SEASON.
PT. 3 - CHARACTER A GOES TO THE GYM TO IMPRESS THE CHARACTER B, BUT B DOESN'T KNOW IT'S FOR HIM/HER AND THINKS IT'S FOR SOMEONE ELSE. JEALOUSY APPEARS AND THEY REALIZE THEIRS FEELINGS AU

Jimin is the guy with cute face and cute voice with cute smile but owns a finger lickin' good body. Although he's small, his body is fit with muscles and strong thighs, all thanks to his dance lessons he attended before.

For today, he went to a gym near their place. Of course, he drags Taehyung because quote unquote, "you need more muscles, your body look slimmer than the girls on our school."

Taehyung whines as he try to break free from his best friends tight grip on his wrist. "I look perfect you see! My grandma wants me fat because I look cute, not to be a muscle man like you! Now, let me go and eat bunch of foo-"

"No."

So Taehyung sighs and let Jimin drag him.

To be very honest, Jimin is only going to gym to reduce his chubby cheeks. He know Min Yoongi, their senior who's fucking good at basketball, is checking him out every time he walks by. He can feel anxiety building up in him. What if I'm too fat for him? What if he thinks I'm a kid who doesn't know how to take care of himself? What if he thinks I'm not good at anything? What if he checks me out and find me fat and-

Across the street, Min Yoongi is standing with a ball on his hand. They stare at each other for a while before Jimin break the eye contact and run inside the gym, pulling Taehyung along with him.

The next week, Taehyung decided to escape earlier so Jimin wouldn't drag him to gym again. That's why Jimin is jogging alone.

Little did he know he'll bump to his senior.

"Oh shit, I'm so-" Jimin suddenly screams, making Yoongi flinch. He notice how the younger's face burn and how hi fidget so he tilt his head to ask 'what the hell is wrong with you boy'

"Hi, Hyung!" Jimin chirps too brightly for Yoongi's liking, but he nods his head "What are you up to?"

"I've been going tp gym, You know, just wanna keep my body on shape." Jimin's face turns into a tomato, if that's possible, on how much he blush. He hopes Yoongi won't notice. Of course, the elder notice. So he raise his eyebrow.

"What for?"

"Oh you know, ha-ha." Jimin fidgets with the strap of his bag. "Oh look at the time! I'll see you later hyung!" And then he sprint towards the gym, leaving a bemused Yoongi.

The third week, Jimin handcuffed Taehyung to bed while he get ready. Taehyung cries and just hope Jimin would let him.

"What about no."

"Jimin please!~"

No.

So he found himself standing next to Jimin inside the gym. He's pouting too much for a guy who's almost at his twenties.

"Tae, brighten up! You might get some benefits for coming with me to- HOLy SHIET THAT'S YOONGI HYUNG!"

Jimin drags the confuse Taehyung behind the lockers to peek on the senior. Yoongi is standing by the entrance, looks like he's looking for someone. Jimin fixes his hair and runs toward the Pulldown station, trying to look so immersed on whatever he's doing to avoid the senior's gaze.

Taehyung took this as an opportunity to escape. He's ready to run, with his bag slingging over his shoulder. He take one last look at flustered Jimin and he immediately regret it.

"Jungkook..?"

The said guy is on the treadmill, beside Jimin. And damn he look so so fine.

He look so fine maybe he didn't miss Taehyung at all.

So he make a run towards the entrance, his eyes blurry with unshed tears. He's doing fine, until he collides with Yoongi.

"Hey, uhm if you're looking for Jimin, he's over there" He points his thumb over his shoulder "See you later, Yoongi hyung!"

And then he's gone.

Jimin huffs, he heard Taehyung telling Yoongi where he is. First he left him, then now this. Great.

"Taehyung?"

He heard a faint voice beside him and he almost injure himself when he saw the guy next to him. "Jungkook?"

The latter raise his head and squint his eyes, before his they widen in realization, "Jimin!"

"Hey, I just- I don't know what happen between you and Taetae but damn, he's sulking for some time now."

"Really? I don't know.." Jungkook lowers his head and plays with the bottle on his hand. "I mean we don't talk anymore and I don't even know why.."

"Make a move? I don't know. You won't know until you ask."

Jimin winks and Jungkook snorts, excusing himself when his phone rings.

"Is that why you're always here?"

"What?"

"The reason you go to gym? To hit on hot guys?" Yoongi ask, his face blank.

"NO!"

"No?"

"Are you here to stalk me because you're jealous?" Jimin ask, playfully nudging his senior. The other scrunches his nose and shrugs, "I guess?"

"Oh?"

"Do you play basketball? Are you free later?"

"Do you think I can?"

"That's why I'm asking you because I don't know.You said you'll never know until you ask so.."

Yoongi huffs and Jimin find it so adorable so he slip a soft smile on his face "Are you asking me out?"

"Probably."

"Probably?"

"Depends, If you like me too."

"Do you know that I'm trying to impress you with my awesome body?"

"No."

"You should've asked."

"I thought you're trying to impress the dude earlier."

Jimin giggles, "Who? Jungkook? He's Taehyung's. The guy you bumped earlier."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, so are we gonna play basketball or what?"

Yoongi carries Jimin's bag, tilting his head with a cocky smile on his face, "Winner gets a kiss from the loser."

"I like that."