Freshman Highschoolin'

Bethany's POV
Second day of being a freshman. I feel like I'm an adult.
"Good morning, Kiannnnnnn" I say as he walked infront of my house waiting for me to walk with him to school.
"Princess, this is going to be your morning routine for four years. Or at least the rest of highschool." Kian replied. I smiled back.
To be honest, I like him. I just don't know if he feels the same way. I mean we're best friends, WITHOUT benefits. I'm a virgin. So is Kian.

Kian's POV
"Geez, highschool can be crazy." I tell Beth.
"Why is that?" She asked.
"A girl just tried pushing me in the lockers and make out with me. Luckily, I can push harder than her. She was at least 10,000,000 pounds." I replied.
Beth gave a laugh.
"Hey, I'm free after school if your not busy let's go somewhere random." I told Beth, as I looked in her eyes. Damn it is the most precious thing I've ever seen.
"Umm, yea sure let's just go somewhere and just chill." She replied, noticing me staring into her eyes.
The first bell rang. Luckily we got to the class before it was too late.

{afterschool}
Bethany's POV
"Kian, so are we gonna go now?" I asked him.
"You know what let's just hang at my place. There's a pool there. Plus, the rest of O2L are probably somewhere right now." He replied.
"So, your not coming with them?" I asked another question.
"No, for me education is more important than missing the first week of highschool just for a trip to mexico." He answered my question. I smiled back. Kian always makes the right choices for himself. Even though it was a trip to Mexico. We got to the house and we put our backpacks down. We went to the kitchen and heated a bag of popcorn and poured some of Jc's Arizona tea in a glass cup. We went outside and just laughed for hours.
Kian and I decided to play, 'Who can push each other harder' game. Well, we were doing it for at least 10 seconds when Kian carried me bridal style andhe jumped in the pool. The water was freezing cold.
"KIIIAAANNNNN!!!!!" I screamed.
And he laughed back.
"I win!!" He exclaimed.
I grabbed him around the neck. It was soooo fucking cold. We finall went back inside and dries ourselves. I didn't have extra clothes, so I just took Kian's clothes, knowing that they would fit me with 'swagger'.

••• Hi gals/guys who are reading this. I just want to say I do not proof read.•••