Little Somethin'

°Following School Year°
Kian's POV
Beth is packing up to go to the University. I was on her bed tossing her bean ball from hand to hand.
"Beth," I call her name.
"Yeah?" She replies.
"I like you." I turn my head to face her as I was still tossing the bean bag.
"Stop playing games, Ki." She laughs.
"The thing is, is that I'm serious." I laugh back while sitting up.
"Kian." Beth says my name.
"Beth, I like you." I say once more smiling.
"Kian. I'm about to leave in about 2 hours. Come on. Let's enjoy this last 2 hours." She took my statement as a joke.
"I gotta go home my brother just texted me. I'll see in 2 hours. Bye." I walked out the door.

Bethany's POV
What if he really did take me seriously. But what if he didn't.
He didn't know I was going to stay did he?
Awww, I didn't tell him yet. I'll just surprise him later.

Kian's POV
I started writing a note on a piece of college ruled notebook paper:
Beth, you didn't take me seriously. It's fine. But I'll miss you. I still don't understand why you never took me seriously?
I like you. I want you to be mine, if you don't feel the same way it's fine. I just wanted you to know.
- Ki.
I went back to her house.
"Beth here, it's for your trip read it later when you have nothing to do." I tell her.
"Kian ok. I just have to get something in my room one last time." She replies clutching the paper.

Bethany's POV
I go to my room open the note and read it.
He really did take me seriously.
I walked downstairs. Seeing him hands behind his back and just looking at the ground. He had a sad facial expression on his face.
I walked to him and hugged him.
"I like you too."

••• How did you like this chapter?•••