Lawley

Kian's POV
Knowing Caspar and Joe will be going to school with us until Senior Year sucks.
I liked it when it was only Bethany and I. We got to laugh and talk together every morning.
Now there's two people that is talking and walking with us.
I mean, I guess the catchphrase 'the more the merrier' is a hoax.
"Beth, where's Caspar and Joe?" I ask Beth as I see her walk out the front door.
"They are going apartment hunting. So they'll be back tomorrow." She replied.
Yes.
We started walking to school. Slower than usual 'cause of these crutches. But, there was an awkward silence.
"Kian, how's you foot?" Beth asked.
"It's pretty good, but it's still sore." I replied.
" I haven't seen Cameron lately. Wonder if he found another student to stalk to." Beth added.
"Maybe a guy. I don't know."
We both laughed.
"Gee, I think you scared him of by your
aggresive punch. Ki." Bethany laughed.
"Come on. I'm not that aggresive." I smiled.
"Said the guy who knocked him out." She replied laughing.
"It was to protect you. Unless you want him to kidnap you and take you for ransom? Huh Beth?" I laughed as I nudged her on her arm.
"Again. Thanks for that Ki."
"Pshhh. No problem. I got these guns ready for duty." I say sarcastically.
"Stop it." Beth laughs.
We both smiled as we reached the school.
We opened our lockers and got our books and left for our first period.
Highscool is a bitch.

••• How'd you like, Kian's POV chapter? Should I do it to Beth too?•••