Ok Kian

Bethany's POV
Kian is doing alright.
He hasn't woken up yet.
He had a large bruise on his stomach. A gash on his left forehead, he needed to get 5 stiches. He has a black eye. His ankle is broken. And his knuckles are bloody red.
His mom was there to support him. So was his step dad Trent. Who he doesn't fully accept.
I see his eyes open up and look around.
"Hi Ki." I held his hand.
"Beth. Are you oka- Oooooww." He ached in pain forgetting he was punched in his gut.
"Careful your stomach is fragile." I warned him.
"Are you alright." His wrapped knuckle hands held my hand.
"Yes, I'm fine, but Kian. Be careful nextime. If I listened to you about the bike. No one would've helped you. Until the next period." I was worried.
"Don't worry I'm here. And I'm fucking fine." He replied with a smirk.
I laughed.
"Kian, we have to go. Love you baby." His mom greeted him goodbye. "Be safe." He replied.

"Ki, thanks." I say.
"For what?" He asked.
"For saving me." I replied.
"Beth, you don't have to say anything. I'll always be here. Even if I am dying. I don't want my princess to be gone. She's the only one I have left." He explained.
"And he is the only one for me." I replied.
We smiled at each other.
He tried to move but he forgot his stomach was punched in the gut.
"He's forgetful too." I laughed.
He pouted.

Kian's POV
Bethany has been the most caring person I've ever met.
She always comforts me. I want to be around her but I can't. I'm aching my ass off in pain.
It sucks. But that's the way it goes when your protecting the one you love the most.

•••What did you think of this chapter? Was there an 'aaaaaweeee' moment?•••