60.

60 chapters in 🔥

Excuse Any Errors
______

No song for this chapter

______

Omniscient

"Yeah." Zen gushed. " I love him." She smiled as she sat in Luxury's chair, getting her nails done.

Artemis had pretty much had the whole day planned for Zen.

"Girl and you after I do this, he done paid for me, you and Aries to go to the spa." Luxury said. "And then he said we could pick any restaurant we want and get lunch. It's on him." She laughed. "Don't have to tell me twice, I'm quick to swipe someone else's  card."

"Girl."

"I'm serious." She laughed. "You like them?" Luxury asked referring to her nails.

Luxury owned her own nail business. It didn't matter what kind off nails you wanted, she did them all.

"Yeah, I love them." She said as she admired her nails. "I can't believe he planned this whole day for me." Zen smiled to herself.

"I don't know why you still surprised at the lengths that man will go to keep you happy." She said.

Zen nodded her head with a bright smile on her face. "I bet my ring would look so good on these nails."

"I know you want your ring back, girl." Luxury sighed. "It'll turn up." She said.

"I hope so." Zen mumbled. "I hate that I can't remember anything."

"It'll come back." Luxury said. "Just try not to worry about it so much. Don't force it."

"I just don't understand who would run me off the road."

"I still can't believe that shit." Luxury shook her head. "Devil sure be busy. You're healing up nice though.

"Thanks." Zen smiled.

"Okay. You can put your hands under the dryer now." Luxury said. "How wasshername doing at the shop?"

Zen laughed. "You really don't like that lady."

"And don't."

"Well you know she's not the only there. Remember, I hired a loctician.  She started right before Artemis got back."

"Oh!" Luxury nodded her head. "Right, right. Imma have to meet her just in case I don't like her ass either. And if I don't me and Aries gonna have to start hiring people for you because that mean you lacking in the judgment area."

"Hey!" Zen gasped.

"Love you girl. And you're so sweet." She said. "But you're so nice." Luxury said. "Too nice."

Zen rolled her eyes. "Sound like my man."

"Yeah, well." Luxury shrugged. "Don't be mad at the truth."

Zen rolled her eyes. "Nothing wrong with being nice."

"Yeah girl." Luxury said. "We just gonna have to be the mean ones for you and that's okay."

Zen laughed. "You are ridiculous."

"You love me anyway." Luxury blew her a kiss.

Shaking her head, Zen laughed.

"Not that I have much of a choice."

______

Later that day

"Art!" Zen called for him as she walked into the house. "Wanna see my nails?" She happily smiled.

Frowning a little, she walked further into the apartment, picking up one of her puppies.