54.

So I live with my mother in an apartment building right.

She told me that when she was coming back home earlier in the day, they cut off all the lights on the building and the custodial workers were walking around with Michael Meyers, Freddy Krueger, and Jason masks handing out candy 😭

One of them was in the elevator with my mother and my aunt and scared the shit out of them, lmao.

Happy Halloween! 🎃

By the time I post this it probably won't be Halloween anymore though 💀

I have a question for y'all  regarding "The Numbers" in the first part of my Authors Note and I need y'all to answer it !
______

Omniscient

The Next Day

"Hey." Zen smiled once Angelo walked into the kitchen. "Morning!"

"Good morning." Angelo mumbled, scratching his head. "Artemis left already?"

"Yeah." Zen mumbled as she prepped some fruit for a smoothie. "He said that you were going some where with Payne today."

"I am?"

Zen laughed. "Apparently." She shook her head. "He should be here on a few. Want a smoothie?"

"Sure." Angelo shrugged. "I'm gonna go get dressed real quick." He yawned. 

Zen nodded as she continued to make both her and Angelo a smoothie. Letting out a sigh, her mind drifted to Artemis. He left out earlier than usual. It concerned her a bit, considering that it seemed like he wasn't feeling his best last night.

Blowing out a breath, Zen shook it off.

"He'll talk to me about about it whenever he's ready." She mumbled to herself.

About ten minutes later, Angelo came back into the kitchen fully dressed.

"You about to leave?" He asked Zen.

"Yup." Zen smiled. "I gotta get to work." She said. "Here's your smoothie." She said as she grabbed her bag.

"Thanks." Angelo mumbled.

"Alright I'm leaving. When Payne comes to pick you up, lock the door and don't forget the keys we gave you."

"Okay." Angelo said. "See you later." He mumbled as he locked the door behind her.

Angelo went back into the kitchen, continuing to drink his smoothie.

"I guess now all I have to do is wait."

______

"Where are we going?" Angelo asked Payne.

"To grab something to eat." He said.

"Did Artemis put you up to this?"

"Yeah." Payne nodded. "What? You thought I was gonna lie to you or something?"

Angelo shook his head.

"But. I have been meaning to get up with you.". He said. "I've been a little busy lately, I am your brother's manager."

Angelo chuckled. "And how's that going?"

"It's going." Payne laughed. "You know there are so many people who want to manage your brother. They want to promote him like this and have him star in that." He shook his head. "They think that his lack of popularity is because I'm doing something wrong and I need to do Better at managing him."

"When really, it's Art who doesn't want to do all that stuff." Angelo said.

"Exactly. And I respect that." Payne said. "Every now and then, I can get Artemis to step outside of his comfort zone but he's not going to want to do that all the time and I'm not going to force him." He shrugged. "His career. He can do what he wants. Besides even if someone else wanted to manage him, they'd book him for something he didn't want to do and-."