1. Moments

A FEW YEARS AGO

"I want you... I want all of you forever for me," he whispered, large hands sliding around my waist. My heart rate sped up to about one trillion MPH.

"I can't control... I need you..." Harry murmured into the side of my neck, hands moving up my shirt.

"Harry... Not here..." I smirked, knowing it was just like him to be like that.

"Oh, right." he turned back to see the light coming from the dining room downstairs. Silverware and plates clattered, and there was friendly chatter and joyful laughter.

"Coming?" I ask, starting to walk away down the staircase.

"Only if you promise." he said. Harry can be so much like a child sometimes.

I slowly walked back to him, over exaggerating every move to see how much he wanted me. His eyes burned with lust. I tweaked my lips into a smile just to work him up a little more.

"Oh I suppose," I say, and in a sudden movement I'm against the wall with Harry's arms on either side of me and our foreheads press together.

"Do I need to give you a preview? Sort of like a teaser trailer to a film?" he asks. Before I can answer his lips crash against mine, sparks shooting through my body with an unexplainable feeling.

He kisses me with deep urgency, then slows it down, kissing down my jawline. He brings his face back up to my eyes, both of us gasping for breath. To say we were just snogging, would be the understatement of the century.

"It's something like that," he breaths out, soft lips brushing on my cheek.

We go back downstairs to finish dinner.

Throughout the rest of the night every time we look at each other we smiled, knowing. Our eyes shared the secret conversations only two people who really love each other can share.

He really loves me.

This is what it's like.

PRESENT DAY

"Dooh," Gavin points forwards, outside. A small bird hops across the patio. "Dooh!" he says with more excitement.

"Bird Gavin. That's a bird," I tell him, wiping off his hands and mouth with a paper towel.

"Dooooooooh!" Gavin shrieks and bangs on his high chair table.

"Bir-d. Bird," I correct.

"Dooh!" Gavin insists, his sea green eyes watching intently as the feathery creature flies away. "Bah dooh," he waves, then becomes interested in his cheerios since he only wanted to make a mess out of his oatmeal. I laugh a little as I notice the oatmeal in his hair.

"Really?" I laugh, wiping the food from his soft chocolate brown curls.

I get up and check my phone. Only a voice mail. From Obrienne.

"Hey Kacey it's Obri! Just wanted to tell you I'm coming over later tomorrow with Perrie to check on you and Gavsters! Jack and Charlie are also coming because they're gonna watch Gavin while we go out! You need a break what with work and a kid... Anywho, see you soon babe. Bye love you miss you kisses!" I put the phone down, shaking my head with a smile.

I hadn't been out since... Well, I can't remember so there you have it. In the phone screen I see my reflection. I look so tired... There's slight dark circles under my eyes. It'll be be nice to see Obri and Per. I miss them. And it'll be nice to relax and have fun, because I know they'll make me.