Chapter 7️⃣

- - - - - - - - - -

"I'm so sorry he did this to you... I'm going to kill him."

"And I promise, I will go to the ends of the earth to protect you."

"I'm sorry... I really am"

- - - - - - - - - -

It has almost been 2 hours... and Mingyu still has not awoken...

I'd pace backward and forth in the bedroom waiting for Taeyang to barge in at any time. Which did scare me, I was scared he would find out Mingyu is hiding away in my bathroom.

I was scared for his and mine safety, I know for a fact that I am now on Taeyang's kill list.

Speaking of the devil.

The door slams open and in comes the devil himself, he grabs me by the neck and slams me against the wall not giving me enough time to breathe.

I wince at the impact.

My wounds clearly haven't healed properly as they screamed in pain.

"Someone is extra salty."

I managed to whisper it out, but he tightened his grip on my neck.

I winced even more and stood on my tiptoes.

"You ruined the ball with your sad romance."

I rolled my eyes.

"Jealous?"

He slaps me across the face, throws me onto the ground, and starts kicking the living shits out of me.

I covered my face to protect myself from the abuse.

After a few more kicks he finally left.

I groaned at the immense pain that was running through my body right now.

But I still needed to be strong for Mingyu, I gathered all the rest of the strength I had to stand-up, holding onto the bed frame for support.

I walked over to the mirror and saw the bruises and cut's on my face, I glided my finger gently on all the bruises and cuts.

Wincing at the few I touch.

But my stomach was the most in pain, I lifted up my top and grimaced at what looked like a huge black and purple bruise on the side of my tummy.

"Fucking cunt..."

I placed my top down and limped to the bathroom, I opened the door and saw Mingyu had awoken.

His eyes widened at the sight of me.

"Mingyu!"

I ran over to him and sat next to him and hugged him, slightly wincing at the sudden movement.

He pulled back and cupped my face and stuttered, finding it hard to form a sentence.

"Hey... I'm okay"

I gently smiled and leaned into his hand.

He caressed my cheek

"What... Happened..."

He finally could speak

"Just the ball... Things went down..."

"But it's okay, you're safe"

He nods his head.

"Now let's check those wounds..."

- - - - - - - - - -