𝐯

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪
chapter five ; moving in
monday / 3:18 pm

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪chapter five ; moving inmonday / 3:18 pm

reader pov
≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

song
'thoughts'
author
"talking"

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

song recommendation —
Paper Soldier - Brent Faiyaz

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

THE CAR LET OUT A BEEP as childe pressed the button to open the trunk.

i yawned, taking the first box nearby off the trunk and on the cart while the others did the same with the rest of the boxes.

cyno was pushing the cart effortlessly by himself with one hand,
and the other holding his phone. see hu tao noticed the lack of help and frowned.

" ayato help push the cart " hu tao demanded as the man furrowed his brows while scratching his head. " why- " "do it. "

he instantly helped cyno push the cart. though the silver haired man pursed his lips and knitted his brows together in confusion.

the two pushed the cart in the elevator as the rest of us tried to find out which floor my dorm was located.

since we werent familiar with the building, it was a struggle to find out where the 6th floor was.

" uh— ayato? " i called out, making the blue haired man pop up from behind the cart.

" what? " the man blurted out. " how do u do this shit? " i asked, crossing my arms.

he came towards them, leaving cyno by himself. fortunately, the man was able to get the cart in the elevator on time. " its easy look "

he then pulled the lever down until it stopped next to the number 6. " ohhhhh!! at liyue, you have to wait for the elevator to come instead! " hu tao exclaimed as childe cringed.

" in snezhnaya, we have a worker to push the buttons for us... " he stated, scratching his head. " in sumeru, its kind of like a siri " cyno said.

rosaria sighed in irritation as we all looked at her next. " we dont have elevators in mondstadt " she uttered out, gritting her teeth in annoyance.