𝐱𝐢𝐱

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪
chapter nineteen ; the storm

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪chapter nineteen ; the storm

reader pov
≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

song
'thoughts'
author
"talking"

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

- song recommendation -
Pink + White - Frank Ocean

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

" oh come on y/n! lets go! " hu tao exclaimed, rushing towards me before dragging my body into the ocean.

i sighed, shaking my head. " fine... "

the moment we both stepped into waters of the sea, the sky suddenly turned dark as the waves were gradually turning rougher.

i sweat dropped, holding onto hu taos other hand as my other held a tight grip onto my surf board.

" u-uhm... hu tao... " i said in a shaky voice, making her hum as we had already gone neck deep into the water. " i have a bad feeling, we should go back inside "

she shrugged, " it'll be fine! "

" if you say so... "

NARRATOR POV

" ahh... this is the life... " heizou sighed, sipping on the straw of the drink thoma gave them.

" though it's getting kinda dark, you think theres gonna be a storm? " aether rose a brow as scara shrugged, nodding.

" we should get y/n and hu tao back then... " lumine suggested.

scara instantly widened his eyes, snapping his head towards the girl. " wai- w-wait... you're fucking saying... " he trailed off, voice trembling.

" y/n is out there?! "

from a far, a faint scream drowned out by the sounds of the now aggressive waves boomed through out the beach.

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

y/ns eyes blinked, taking in eyes that seemed to stare at her in depression. until they suddenly widened and the man possessing them instantly rushed towards her laid body.

" y/n! " he shrieked out, making her hum in confusion. her vision cleared, and it was...

aether?

" a-aether...? what are you doing here? " she asked, sitting up as he helped her. " what am i doing here? "

he shook his head, " you nearly drowned when you and hu tao went surfing in the ocean. there was a storm and... " he sucked in a breath, taking his phone out. " you know what happens next... "

she nodded, looking down full with disappointment. " yea, my head got hit with a rock "

he hummed. " well, i told the others you were awake, so they should be here any minute "

she pursed her lips, " how long have i been asleep? "

" oh, two weeks "

she widened her eyes, choking on her breath as he picked up a glass of water by her bed, helping her pour the liquid into her mouth.

" t-two weeks?! " she gasped, making him nod. " w-wait. is hu tao okay? "

he smiled. " mhm! just a few scratches then and there though " he answered, making her sigh in relief.

" phew... " she laughed, " good for he- "

before she finished her sentence, the door instantly swung open and a purple-haired man came rushing in with a mix of panic and happy eyes.

" y/n! " he laughed, hugging her body as she looked up at him.

she furrowed her brows.

" uhh... who are you...? "

© 𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

AUTHORS NOTE ;

OH SHIT