𝐢𝐢𝐢

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪
chapter three ; boba
sunday / 4:24 pm

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪chapter three ; bobasunday / 4:24 pm

reader pov
≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

song
'thoughts'
author
"talking"

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

song recommendation —
Mercedes - Brent Faiyaz

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

     ❝ Y/NNNNNNN!!! i flinched and looked for the sound of the voice. i then caught sight of a familiar brown haired girl running towards me.

my eyes immediately brightened and i stood up from my seat to run towards her too.

     " HU TAOOOOO!!!! " we both instantly latched onto each other, bodies giving each other warmth as we giggled and greeted one another.

     " where are the others?! " i grinned excitedly as she pointed towards a spot underneath a big ass tree where a group of people resided.

     they were under the shadow of the tree, eating snacks, drinking wine and other random shit.

     " GUYS!!! " I rushed towards them and jumped on a certain maroon haired girl.

     she immediately yelped, but hugged me back anyways. " i haven't seen you guys in so long! how have you all been?! "

     " we saw each other yesterday "

     " oh yeah "

     a certain ginger then appeared in my sight, spreading his arms out. " wheres my hug at? "

     he raised his brows up and down until the same maroon haired girl swiped her feet under him, making him fall to his butt.

     " OW—! "

  " WATCH YOUR SHIT! STUPID FUCKING GINGER—! "

     " WHAT WAS THAT FOR! YOU UGLY NUN—? " childe retorted back as loudly as the girl, who rolled her eyes while she sparked a cigarette between her hand and mouth with a lighter.

     i hit the back of childes head due to his words directed to rosaria, causing him to yelp in surprise.

     " whats with you and smoking? " ayato side eyed the fine ass woman, making her shrug in response.