𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢 | ♡

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪
chapter twenty-two ; the raiden family mansion

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪chapter twenty-two ; the raiden family mansion

NSFW WARNING !!!

— SLAPPING
— DUMBIFICATION??
— DOM!MEAN SCARA
— SUB READER
— DEGRADING
— BLOW JOB
— ORAL
— ROUGH SEX
— CREAM PIE
— OVERSTIMULATION
— DOGGY STYLE
— AND MORE?

ALSO PLS JOIN MY DISC SERVER I BEG OF U💔💔
THE LINK IN BIO😝

narrator pov
≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

song
'thoughts'
author
"talking"

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

- song recommendation -
Streets - Doja Cat

SCARAMOUCHE carried you out of the vehicle, causing you to let out a squeak. "Scara... You don't have to do this—"

"No!" He instantly snapped as a bead of sweat dropped down your forehead. "You're getting treatment, or else!" He huffed, shaking his head as you smiled.

"But, I only got a small scratch—!"

"You're gonna get infected if it doesn't get treated," he puffed his cheeks out as he opened the door to his mansion. Going inside a nearby elevator, he pressed the button to the floor where his room was at.

"But—"

"No!"

You huffed, holding his cheeks as you prepped kisses all over his face, leaving his lips for last. A wide grin spread on his face as he walked out the elevator and into his room.

"You're so cute," you chuckled as he gently, too gently, placed you on his bed. "But, it's just a small scratch, I can take care of myself—!"

"Shh... Don't talk or else I'll shut you up myself, you brat."

He then dragged your shirt off, causing heat to rush to your face in embarrassment. "You don't need to do that..." You huffed, crossing your arms.

He shook his head. "What if you got hurt under your shirt?" A smug smirk then spread across his face. Was this bitch pretending to 'treat' me?

He successfully took your shirt off, revealing a very small and tiny scratch on your covered upper chest. He grinned, pulling your bra down.