𝐯𝐢𝐢

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪
chapter seven ; roomies
wednesday / 2:36 am

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪chapter seven ; roomieswednesday / 2:36 am

reader pov
≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

song
'thoughts'
author
"talking"

≫ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ≪

song recommendation —
sex money feelings die - Lykke Li

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

          I WALKED TOWARDS my dorm, back from a friendly date with hu tao. i took my key card out, pursing my lips as it didnt unlock the first time.

          the second try, it had worked. but before i opened the door, i heard loud sounds of irritated voices coming from the room.

          confused, i furrowed my brows and instantly swung the door open. only to be met with three people. only one i recognize.

          there was heizou, and two blondes in red all in a circle with three decks of different types of card games each.

          " ACE OF 6 MOTHERFUCKING SPADES "

          " UNO DRAW 4+ BITCH "

          " PIKACHU! I CHOOSE YOU—! "

          " uhh... what game are you all playing😰? "

          they all snapped their heads towards me, making me visibly sweat in anxiety.

          " oh! y/n your back " heizou stated, standing up. " i forgot to tell you we had two other roommates coming "

            i made an 'o' with my mouth and nodded, smiling. " and we were just playing uno! " he laughed as the two blondes looked at him confused.

          " we are? arent we playing with pokémon? " the blonde haired girl with a pony tail scratched her temple in confusion.

          " I thought we were playing kings corners... " the blonde haired man with a black band on his head furrowed his brows. they all looked at each other, glaring.

          the girl stood up and began picking the cards up. she looked at the two boys with disappointment in her gaze.

          " โง่... " she cursed under her breath, rolling her eyes.