chapter 2

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

(Far away unknown person)

I'm sitting at my desk doing paperwork when I hear running down the hall until my door barge open "didn't I tell you to knock first"

"Sorry mam but the EMR COLD RED is lighting up mam" I jumped out of the seat and started running to the control room.when I got there I looked at the light that blinking I clicked a few buttons and clicked camera and let out a breath of air seeing dylan and Kira are safe god I don't know what happened but it has to be bad to use the emergency cold red code it's only for emergencies.

"Get eyes at this location I want to know who attacked and Gabe" "mam" "not a word keep this on the down low I gotta tell my husband"

"Yes mam"

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

(Back to kira)

When I got dressed up, I put on a black undershirt with a leather jacket that comes to mid stomach and black leather pants with some red long boots to add to the bad*** look. I looked in the mirror on the other end of the room and nodded in satisfaction.

 I looked in the mirror on the other end of the room and nodded in satisfaction

(So it's gonna be like this but with a black crop top.With red Long boots,chain chock necklace.)

"Alright Kira we need to talk"
"You think Dylan I mean this seems like a bunch of stuff you aren't telling me and it kinda hurts".

I tell him but I know good and well I will forgive him. I'm not the kind of person to hold a grudge. I let it go and just moved on.

He smirks like he knows "ya right you're not the one to hold a grudge"
"Oh come on I can you just wait and see you might have taught me patience but I can do it"

He laughs "alright come on so we can talk" I nod and he takes us to the far corner with a desk and a chair.

We both sit down with me in front of the desk and him behind it he just stares at me for a little while like he is trying to read how I would react.

"Okay so your parents names are Avyanna and Alpha Hunter and your mom was my best friend before and even when she became Luna your mom has always loved you just remember that okay and your dad it was hard for them to do what they did and just please don't hold it against them."

I nod even though I don't know we're going about with this. My parents are dead from a rogue attack. He is acting like they're still alive.

He looks into my eyes" I know what you are thinking and yes your parents are very much alive but there in hiding I haven't talked to them for 17 years we couldn't it was the only way we could keep you safe".

I just stare at him like he was crazy with my mouth open I stood up so fast and looked into his eyes with my hands on his desk leaning forward "so your saying you lied to me my whole life and told me my parents are dead but there very much alive having a blast is that it"