chapter 8

I can't even imagine being beaten for years.I would probably go crazy and kill them all.

As I look at Nash I can't explain the filling I have when he touches me or looks at me and even the simplest thing talking while laughing.

He just makes me want to protect him and show him that I care even though he's a vampire and a werewolf. I still like him, even the baggage I'll take with him all.

I touch his cheek gently with my finger down to his chapped lips and to his hair gently rake my fingers through it.

As I do so he starts to stir in his sleep.not a minute later he slowly opens his eyes and looks into mine.

I stare at him for a little bit.i laugh as he blushes.

"Your cute when you blush"

And he blushes more."Are you hungry or do you like drink blood cause I have no idea what you eat"

I say with a disgusting look.
He laughs and shakes his head "no I don't drink blood I'm like barely half vampire so I'm more wolf"

"Okay well that's good so uh you can get dressed and everything and I'll make you something is there any request"

"No it doesn't matter whatever is in there is fine"

"Okay I'll make pancakes"

He smiles at that with excitement.I hum thinking I made him happy and head downstairs to the kitchen.

I got out some pancake mix and the ingredients and started making them. As I put his pancakes on a plate he starts walking in looking hot as ever even though he is all bones he still looks hot.

I'm putting whip cream and some bananas on mine and whip cream and strawberries on his.I looked up at him as I sat down and his face said it all. His excitement is all over his face. He sits down and eats the food slowly so as not to throw up.

There's 5 pancakes on his plate and he can only eat one so far but that's progress.

As we're done eating I wash the dishes all the while keep glancing at Nash.

"Hey Nash do you still fill any pain or anything cause if so we can go the the infirmary and get some pain killers"

"Actually I'm feeling better but I do want to do something if that alright with you"

"Sure what is it"

He's nervous why is he nervous "Well I think we should get to know each other and I was thinking if I can take you out like on a date "

Ok this is so cute he's blushing red all over his face to his neck.

I giggled and walked up to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and put my mouth on his ear barely touching him.

"Of course my mate"

And felt him shiver I smile and walk away not before yelling out "tonight at 6:00 I won't be late"

I'm so happy especially if he is taking me out now I know he isn't going to reject me. He wants to work so I'm going to make it work. I walk to my room, take a bath and brush my teeth.When I'm done I mindlink Fire.

"Hey fire get someone who has mindlink to the pack and tell them to get the whole pack to the field we need to do a meeting"

"Okay girl I'll do it how's your mate doing"

"He's just perfect fire I can't wait to see him tonight he ask if he can take me on a date and I think he actually wants me and him to work"

"That's great Akira hope yall okay well I'm going to the deed you asked okay bye"