chapter 9

Or you don't get any blood okay"

Nash nodded eagerly.
He looks cute when he's acting like a puppy.

"Come here"he comes to me with slow easy steps.Trying not to scare me away, but it's funny he should be scared.
I watch as he comes to me and stares into my eyes.

I glance at his lips as he swipes he tongue across it.I look back up and he's looking at mine.

He smashes our lips together making my wolf howl in my head as or lips move In sync he's arm is around my waist pulling me to him leaving no room for air to move between use.

My hands made its way to he's hair tugging a little making him growl and me giggle.

I tug harder mak8ng him lift me up as my legs wrap around his abdomen.

He moves use to the bed and gently puts me on it without breaking the kiss I move my hands to his arms and the back of his neck gently tugging it.

I look in my mates eyes "do it"

He dosent wast any time as he lacks my neck and sink his vangs into my neck.

I hiss in pain.As I claw his back with pain he pulls away a little and lick my wound to stop the bleeding.

We look at each other until I had to break the ice.

"You might want to get dressed or neither one of use well stay a virgin Nash" i said with a little giggle

He looks at me with amusement "your still a virgin"

"Yea don't really get to  f*** when you're in hiding and no one except Dylan is around and he's like a dad to me"I said with a little shrugged.

"Oh yeah but how do you know I'm a virgin?"he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well are you"growling out my words.
He's smiling like he's having fun with thus when did he become the dominant one i think he's coming back to his old self.

'Let's tease him a little'

'Ya since he's so funny let's do it'

"Well I could always go to kin he even said so"

"LIKE H*LL YOU WILL"

I giggling I got up and put my clothes on skipping to the door smiling "watch me"
And left the room I can hear him growl and throw something breaking it.

"Kin ,oh kin you remember the deal we made ya can we do it"

I said even though he isn't here I here running down the stairs and I'm tackled down .

I fall laughing with Nash above me with a furious facial expression .

"I'm joking baby it's payback so"shrugging as I said so.

His face softens but he's still mad.

We get up off the floor.

As we get up the front door bangs open and "alpha we're under attack"

(Unknown POV)