chapter 11

All I hear is beeping and people rushing around the room like Flies.

My eyes are barely open and all is blurry.

People are talking and mumbling in loud voices and it feels like I'm moving like I'm rolling on something as people roll me down the halls that are too blurry for me to see.

I feel something sticky sticking to my eyes and all on my face, my neck is wet, and my whole body feels like I'm dying.

Who knows maybe it's just a dream I get out of my thoughts as I feel a hand squeeze mine and I feel tingles going throughout my whole body making me stiff, until I relax.

Accepting the feeling.

I hear the whispers of the person holding my hand talking to me like sweet things making me relax, squeezing his hand,making him squeeze back.

I try to move my upper body so that I can sit up but I can't. It's like I'm strapped down.

The voice beside me said "don't move you will be okay just stay down your bleeding"

The pain through my body makes me want to just die and not worry about anything. I can't remember what happened more like who I am. I can't remember my name. All I hear are whimpers in my head.

Giving me a headache and making me concerned and I don't know why as the man keeps calling me my eyes start to drop and flutter shut.

As I go back to sleep I feel a kiss to my lips making me smile.

'Why am I smiling what's going on'

I can't question anything else before I go into complete darkness.

(Afterlife)

I sit up from the hard concrete floor with the smell of blood and sweat everywhere.

'Amira what going on where are we'

'I don't know'

I stand up looking around trying to figure out what's going on.

I remember everything that happened. My only wish is I hope they all die except my people of course just the bad guys.

There's a door to the right of the room. Looking like blood his splattered on it I walk to the door going out of it and I walk into a hallway with red and gold wallpaper up and down the walls the ceiling is black with red spirals and a chandler dangling from it that has red fire flaring of the candles around it there's people walking up and down the halls some with swords and spears there all walking like zombie,soldiers they all look dead and walking like there marching and beside the doors has guards that are red with really cool hair to be honest and there all holding swords and some are holding spears.

All the people are walking in the same direction through two double doors.

I follow them through the double doors and I walk by the guards bow to me making me confused but I nod in acknowledgement as I walk into the room there's a guy sitting there on his throne looking all hot as a God.

'Kira that's Hades what are we doing here'

I look around and I see guards beside him. The people are in front of him waiting like pets waiting for their Master to tell them what to do.

As I walk through the ballroom all the people split up making way for me to walk down the aisle. I'm so confused but I need to know what's happening. I walk to the throne standing at the edge of the stage where the throne sits.

"Well if it isn't Kiara the next moon goddess on the throne my name is Hades and you're in hell."

"What's going on why am I here I need to go and save my family and my pack from the threat"