15.

Hailey's POV:

I sit up while the knocking continues. "I get it! I get it! Hold on." I complain loudly as I go to open the door.

"Uhm... hey."

"Matt...?"

"Uh.. Yeah. Can we talk?" He said softly. Holy shit he sounds tired, that makes two of us.

"Uhm... sure?" I say hesitantly, letting him inside and sitting down on the couch.

"Listen, I Know I fucked up big time..." he starts and I kind of just nod my head.

"And... I Know I Cant Take Back What I said about your family issues and I'm so fucking sorry, because I really didn't mean any of it. I was just really fucking stressed, I'm sorry for not talking to you and I'm a total asshole." Matt said.

"Thank the the fucking lord because I hate being mad at you..." I said with a small smile appearing on my face and Matt gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry too. I kind of overreacted... it's just I wanted to actually feel helpful and instead I fucked everything up. You're my best friend and I never want to fucking lose you Matt..." I said as I buried my face into his chest and he just hugged me tighter. I'm 100% sure I have at least a tear or two falling down my face.

"It's okay, trust me I wish I just had fucking told you what was going on." He said with a small laugh.

That's the one and only thing bugging me now... he still hasn't told me what was going on. I won't push it, but I really want to know.

"Hey Matt...?"

"Hm?"

"Uhm... are you still in contact with Angela or..?" I asked. Okay, i was going to ask him what was going on but I chickened out.

"I'm not. Blocked her right after the fight, plus Chris went on and on about how she was a huge bitch so... yeah." He said laughing.

"Hey, wanna do something fun?" He asked.

"Of course!" I said with a smile.

"Okay... so Just in case you wanted to shove me out of the door and murder me completely when I got here I had a backup plan... and even if you didn't shove me out, and thankfully you didn't... I uh got you a present." He said smiling as I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay?" I say.

"Yes! Be right back!" He said running out the door, leaving me confused.

Alissa's POV:

"Chris, how the fuck do you expect to surprise me on where we're going if I'm the one driving?" I say laughing at him.

"Oh fuck you, I'm getting us an Uber." He says with a bright smile.

When the Uber comes we got in and it was roughly like a 15 minute drive, I'm not really sure.

We got out of the car and we were at the park.

"Chris? You could've just told me if we were going to hang out at the park." I say.