6: Agent And Died?

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"So uh..." Bulkhead mutters a word not knowing what to do as he turns around to face the humans including Nezuko who is busying herself with braiding her hair.

"What's on the activities list?" He asked chucking nervously to himself making Nezuko to hum saying is that all? humming as Miko is about to volume up the device with her guitar causing Nezuko to cover her ears softly along with Sunstreaker who covered his ears tightly with cringed face.

"Blasted fleshly." He mumbles as Nezuko jumps off from the human area before walking over to Miko with curious and fascinating look.

"How about band practice?" She asked with a smirk as her other hand is on the guitar handle but Rafael corrected Miko.

"But we're not a band..." He trails off unsure about making loud noises and he doesn't want to anger the yellow edgy bot at the back of Nezuko.

Nezuko brings out her biwa out of nowhere which Miko grins at her sister or mother figure as Nezuko nods at her ready to make a sound.

"See? Nezzy agrees with my activity." She said with wide grin excited as Sunstreaker activated his holo form and stands beside with the demon queen herself.

Miko and the gang are staring at him except Nezuko who is strumming the tunes that she really wanted to try the Bunny With Red Eyes.

He brings out his guitar before glaring at the gang shortly and said.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

...

Nezuko sense there's someone coming quickly causing herself to go shrink before hiding behind the couch avoiding being seen by human making the others glanced at her confused until a familiar man voice calls out.

"Prime!"

That caused the kids to go hide with the demon queen as they hid behind Bulk's foot followed by Sunstreaker deactivated his holo form acting like nothing happened.

"Agent Fowler..." Bulkhead greeted the human as Fowler puts his hands on the fences, "Uh... He's not here, nobody's here... Except me of course." The breaker added carefully as Fowler almost ain't buying it.