13: The Reunion And Talking

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Hearing it from Tanjiro really shook the team more as Miko quickly walks towards him with not convinced look, she kneels down in front of Tanjiro as she speaks.

"Tell me one thing about Nezuko that no human can do." Miko stated glaring at Tanjiro deadly as the Sun Hashira breathes in and out before answering her everything.

"She can create red pink fires around with the healing and curing the poisons and anything. Her strength can increase using her legs to attack her enemies instantly like cutting their head off." He stated in calming tone as Miko and the others are listening carefully.

"Her name is Nezuko Kamado, she's the second of the family and she was once a human until someone murdered my whole family except Nezuko who is slowly dying from blood loss."

The whole atmosphere went tense as Jack remembers the photos inside the box that Nezuko brings it with her all the time and he stepped forward.

"My sister's.... Your sister's photos... Are they your family in bloodied state..?" Jack questions him gently not noticing that Tanjiro's heart slowly went fast as he breathes to calm down silently, but Ratchet can hear it slightly before he stays silent if everyone is recharge.

:Time Skip:

Hearing the footsteps coming from the portal, Tanjiro went on edge sensing his heart is about to burst out but he held it in watching the green portal swirling softly.

One by one, the team came back alive all except one.

His breathe hitch at the sight of his sister, sleeping in Bee's hands who is now more panicked and about to cry causing the human children to bolt right towards their sister and mother figure.

"Mom!!"

"Okaa-san!"

"Sis!!!"

Seeing his sister in bloodied state making himself go quicker as he runs to her side causing everyone to stop what they're doing.

Bumblebee got alarmed as he pulls his servos up where Nezuko is in making Tanjiro stop his movements as he stares at the male bot intense and his veins are popping visible.

The moment when he's not reaching for Nezuko to get healed, the more Tanjiro threatens the poor bot when he lose his cool, but he can't stay mad at the yellow bot.