11: The Space And Photos

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Reading some book that Nezuko found at the school along the library, the demon girl hums quietly as she flips another pages to know more a lot of other species.

Not hearing someone is behind her as they flops themselves on the couch which Nezuko ignores the movement, she hums again softly before closing the book to rest from reading a lot and stretch out her limbs creating some sickening bone cracks.

.
.

"Wow, that was odd to hear it."

Nezuko look to her right as she sees Cliffjumper smiling widely before chuckling shortly.

"Weren't you supposed to be at school, Nezuko?" Ratchet ask as he turn his head to the left side glanced.

Shaking her head saying she doesn't have school today, Ratchet search it up and grunts that they have weekends to spend time with someone or something.

"Glad that she doesn't have any school in weekend." Cliffjumper huffs happy that he can spend more time with his savior or crush he gonna admit.

A sudden beeping sound gaining Ratchet's attention as he went working on the signal.

"Optimus, I've pinpointed the location of Megatron's space bridge," he reports as turns around seeing some of his team are standing, "high in earth's orbit out of our reach." He added and Miko butts in.

Ignoring the conversation, Cliffjumper deactivates his holoform as he is in his now bipedel form and scoop Nezuko gently.

"Wanna come with us on the mission?" Nezuko looks at him shortly before nodding excitedly, she has some action vibes from Tengen keep accompanied her every time she visits him and his wives at their place.

Cliffjumper chuckles before deactivate his holoform as he went back to his bipedal form putting his hands on his hips placing a brave face.

"C'mon! Wear something that can make ya fight the bad guys easily." Cliffjumper said as Nezuko instantly jump off the couch before dashing towards to the other room where Fowler had for her ready to fight.

:Time Skip:

After wearing the right clothes that Nezuko will easily fight off her enemies.