15: Carnival Date And Meggy Shark

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Humming softly while braiding Miko's hair gently and lightly as Tanjiro is having a easy time to braid his sister's hair.

"This does remind me of my old mission with Mitsuri-san and the boys..." He thought happily as he turns and ins the strand of hairs until it is now complete.

"It's done, Nezuko!"

Jumping from her spot, Nezuko touches her braided hair before giving her brother a happy loud hum making Miko turn around with excited look which Tanjiro knows that look causing himself to chuckle before giving her his permission

"Cmon, Miko-san. Before Arcee sees me braiding your hair in public except Ratchet-san isn't here yet." Tanjiro joke softly giving her a warm closed eyes smile.

"You don't have to warn me twice." Miko giggles as she crawls over to him before facing her back in front of him while humming her favourite tune.

*Time Skip*

"Ratchet-san, I don't think the kids aren't ready yet to learn and make the projects like what you do on your planet home."

Tanjiro making sense into the medic's mind or processor, Ratchet sighs before giving up the idea about the project which making the kids to give their father and brother figure a thanking way and the hashira smiles back kindly.

After all that talk of the projects, Nezuko is making a dress, more like a kimono from her time while her brother Tanjiro is helping her out except Sunstreaker, Tailgate and Steve are watching what they're making.

"Let's do in Tamayo's style! That way we should remember because she did help us to find a way to cure you but that went well." Tanjiro mumbles softly as Nezuko lit up before nodding her head way too fast making Tailgate chuckle softly.

"Who is this Tamayo that you talked about, Tanjiro?" Sunstreaker asked as he crossed his arms on his chassis making Steve got curious and he nodded agreeing with the edgy bot.