14: Accidentally Revive And Reunion

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Inside Darby's house, Tanjiro gulps nervously as he watch June checking his health along with his sister.

"Hmm.... Well, your lungs are intact and your throat will be healed slowly and steady. But I don't know about Nezuko though..." June trials off eyeing at her adopted daughter who is looking at the giant small robot with light blue and white frame laying there motionlessly.

"I don't know what happened but it's my first time seeing a robot like that person." June stated sighing shortly before giving Tanjiro motherly eyes.

"Don't worry, Ms. June. They won't hurt us and you, they're protecting us from danger they are having." Tanjiro stated calmly as June nodded before giving stern stare at Cliffjumper who flinched at her eyes that held authority and protectiveness in them.

"If something happens to my children very badly, I won't hesitate to rib you apart with the crowbar tool and other things that'll work on machines." June threatens hugging the really confused Tanjiro who doesn't bothered by the hug that filled with mother vibes.

(To be honest, I don't know why some people hate June Darby. When I see the pic that June's face got messed up instead she looks like a messed up hamster drawing. Bruh, she's a nicest person and good mother. Whoever that person views June Darby with the actress of the character, should stop hating them because that gone too far.)

Cliffjumper gulps nervously as he salutes stiffly standing straight.

"I won't let you down, Ma'am."

June gave him approve nod as she went back bandaging Tanjiro who smiles at his sister Nezuko who is still wondering when will the blue visor robot wake up.

:Time Skip:

It's been two days since June and Jack got saved by the bots and Nezuko along with her brother Tanjiro from the MECH.

Nezuko wanted to surprise Arcee showing her Tailgate who woken up yesterday when he introduced himself and told them about Cyclonus and him being the cute and adorable couple.

When it is time for them go back to the base, Nezuko rides with Tailgate for good reasons.

While silently entering the base, thanks to Jack giving them some more time to surprise everyone including Arcee.

Nezuko looks around searching for a good place to hide Tailgate who is carrying her in his servos.

As the empress of demons beams at the right hiding spot where Tailgate can use, she urge him to go somewhere where she decided to let him hide.

Walking over to the side of the wall that has many crates and unused gadgets piling up together, he put Nezuko down gently as he camouflage himself.

Right on cue, the Autobots along with her human friends rolled into the base as the children gets out from their alt modes and the team transform into their bipedal mode.