Prologue Intoduction

Your POV
"Hey, ____! Go get some food we're running out and I'm hungry!" My brother was calling me. This annoying brat can only ever ask me for anything because it's not like we even know our own parents well enough for him to ask them for anything. They're away on another business trip for the month. Honestly, they weren't always this distant. When I was little, and Miki (brother) wasn't born yet, we actually had lots of fun. But then Mother had Miki and we didn't have enough money for the four of us, so they were constantly working to get money. That was when I was 8. But I'm 17 now and our parents have already had enough money for a long time. Probably even more than enough. Miki may be 9 but he's mature enough to go to the store on his own. I am always wasting my time watching my favorite Anime, and reading my favorite Manga; Fairytail. But I enjoy it. And I don't really care if there are better things I should be doing. I'm gonna do what I want to do, not what other people think I should do. My one wish is to go to Fiore, and to Magnolia, and to Fairytail, and also...to meet Natsu Dragneel. But of course that isn't possible because he's a fictional character along with everything else that has to do with Fairytail. But still..."Kay!! I'm coming, can I just finish reading this one chapter?!" "Why are you always watching and reading that stuff, it's stupid and a waste of time. Focus on school for once." "I don't care about that stuff. I'll do what I want or I won't get you food anymore!" I lightly yelled (not too loud, but still yelling). "No no no no no no! I don't want that! Ok fine it's amazing!" "Thank you, we can go now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(~~~ = timeskip)
•back home•

"Hey Miki, I'm going out real quick, do you mind starting dinner?" "Yeah sure." I taught him to cook a few years ago. He's a fast learner like me. But a little faster than me 😑. I wasn't feeling so well so I went over to my favorite park. I walked through until I got to my favorite area; the middle with the wishing fountain. It was dark and very few people were out. I looked through my purse to find a coin, but I didn't have anything. I only had my favorite Fairytail key chain. I took it out, tossed it in, and made my wish. 'I'm so stupid sometimes' I thought to myself. 'That would never be possible'.☺️😔 'oh well'.

I went home, me and Miki finished our dinner, and went to bed.

The next morning, when I woke up I wasn't in my bed. I wasn't in my house. 'Where am I?' I looked around and it felt familiar. But I don't ever recall coming here before. I turned my head the other way and saw someone sitting in a wooden chair beside me. I blinked a few times and looked at this person who was sitting there. He was sleeping. His body looked muscular. And his hair was...pink!? Pink spiky hair and...white scarf! 'What the hell!? Is this for real!? What's happening!?'

"N-n-n.." His eyes slowly opened and his head looked up, he looked at me with a warm smile. 'It-it's really him...' "W-w-wha.." "I'm so glad you're okay. Hi, I'm Natsu... Natsu Dragneel." He said with the most beautiful and cheerful smile ever. "Nnnnnnnoooo waaaaay... It's you..."

[End of chapter]

a/n: heeeey! So this is the prologue and I guess introduction to the character and everything. If you like it, thanks! 😄 You should go read my other story which is a Nalu story. "The Dream Curse" thanks bye!