Goining the guild

Your POV:
I woke up the next morning finding myself in the face of a sleeping Natsu. He's so cute when he sleeps. I stayed there for a while longer looking at him until he opened his eyes slowly. He saw me looking at him and I looked away quickly to hide my red face.
"S-sorry." I hope he didn't notice. I was looking at the ceiling. I had never seen it before in any of the episodes I realized. But the ceiling is what made this place feel more homey. It had wooden beams going across the top. In person the wood was beautiful. And I think I remember Natsu made this house didn't he? I can't remember.
My eyes looked a little to the right to catch a glimpse of Natsu's eyes staring right at me. I started to blush harder.

Normal POV:
Natsu was watching Y/N admire his house a little closely and she started getting creeped out. Y/N got out of bed.
"U-um...so you wanna get ready to go to the guild?" She asked him shyly. He sat up and got out of the bed.
'He has no shirt on!' Y/N yelled in her mind feeling her face heating up a lot now.
'His abs are much nicer in person! Holy Jesus, is this heaven!?' Natsu began to snicker.
"Ehh?! What's so funny?" Y/N asked him.
"Nothing, you just look like a tomato~" he mumbled with a smile. But Y/N heard him of course and wanted to attack him as she started getting ready to punch his face in.
"I heard that you idiot!" She yelled at him quite enraged. He put his hands up in surrender. She paused, and began to laugh. Natsu gave a confused look.
"Now what's so funny?" Natsu asked.
"Why are you doing that? You're so funny!" She continued laughing. She herself didn't quite know why it was so funny, but it just was.
"Let's just go c'mon! I can't wait to get to Fairytail!" Y/N said as she left to the bathroom to get ready.

Natsu's POV:
Wow she's kinda cute. NATSU SNAP OUT OF IT!
I got on my feet and looked for happy. I found him sleeping somewhere in a pile of clothes.
"Oi, Happy! Wake up!" I screamed at him.
"Ahhhh!!!!Natsuuu!!!!let me sleeeeep!!!" Happy yelled back.
"Fine! No fish for you then!" I said crossing my arms.
"Okay! Okay! I'm up! Gimme my fish!"
"Get it yourself you know where it is." I told him straight.
"Hey that's not fair! Wait what about that girl from yesterday? Is she still asleep?" Happy questioned.
"No. She woke me up last night and again this morning. She says her name's Y/N and she has no idea why she was out there in the woods by herself on the the ground. She was weird though." I explained.
"What do you mean Natsu?" Happy asked as he nommed on a fish.
"She somehow knows almost everything about us. It makes me wonder about her, she could be dangerous."

Your POV:
I was out of the bathroom looking much better. I found some clothes that were mine hidden somewhere in the bathroom. How did they get here I wonder😅 well I have no idea😓. But I know my clothes will not fit in here, mostly because they're from the 21st century. And this is only the 8th century, where people use magic and have talking flying cats. 😂

I found Natsu and Happy talking when I came out.
Natsu thinks I'm dangerous? 'But that's not right! I only know stuff because I watch you all the time!' Is what I wanted to say until I realized how creepy that would sound. They didn't really notice me until I walked a little closer.
"Oh hey Y/N, you ready to go?" He turned around to face me and was looking at my clothes. I had a white long sleeve shirt with a collar and red loose shorts. (Basically the same as the picture)
"Heh, yeah." I responded. They began to walk away.
"Um!...I'm not dangerous or anything."
"Huh?" I herd Natsu's questioned tone.
"Well, you said you thought I might be dangerous. Please don't think that cuz if you do I'm afraid you'll attack me with your amazing fire dragon slayer abilities. 😄 lets be friends okay, I just really love Fairytail. It's always been my dream since I heard about it to become part of it. Plus if you do want to be my friend, you'd be my first. So let's go get me signed up!👍🏻" that wasn't a complete lie. Ever since I've started watching it and reading it I became basically obsessed. And wished it would become a reality almost all the time. That was also partial reason why I didn't have any friends. Well that and that I never took the time to make them. And the key chain actually worked! I'm still surprised.
"Yeah! Okay sorry about that." I heard Natsu through my thoughts.
"Oh no it's fine, I'm really weird so I don't really see how you wouldn't think that." I said with the best smile I could make up.

We walked for a while until we reached the guild.

"Oh my god it's so much bigger in person!" Wait did I say that out loud?
"What do you mean? There are no pictures we've just finished rebuilding it for the fourth time so there wouldn't be any pictures of it anywhere." Happy said.
"Yeah I know that. I just...saw it somewhere."

Natsu's POV
Why is Y/N so weird!? I don't understand her confusingness at all!😱😩 We started to enter the guild after I kicked the door down with my big ass foot. "Hey guys! I'm here and I got someone who wants to sign up!" I yelled.
"Huh? Who is it Natsu?" Erza asked. I motioned for Y/N to come over.
"This is Y/N. Y/N, meet guild." I said trying my best to be friendly.
"Hi, you don't have to bother telling me your names, I kinda already know who all of you are hehe." She said scratching behind her head. Really? Then let's test this muahahaha.
"Hey if that's true then give the names of everyone in here!" I yelled with a huge determined grin.
"Natsu! Don't be rude." Erza scolded me.
"Ahh I'm sorry!" I said as I hid behind Happy.
"Oh no it's ok. Natsu...I EXCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!" She said as she put a finger in the air and started pointing at people and yelling their names. I was shocked at her knowledge of stuff and at her weirdness.
"ERZA, GRAY, LUCY, WENDY, CARLA, ELFMAN, MIRA, LISANNA, LEVY, JUVIA, LILY, GAJEEL, JET, DROY, CANA, MACAO, WAKABA, ROMEO, LAXUS, EVERGREEN, BIXLOW, FREED, ALZACK, BISCA, MAX, WARREN, NAB, VIJEETER, LAKI, KINANA, AND MASTER MAKAROV WHO IS CURRENTLY NOT HERE I CAN SEE!" She finally shut up; panting. Ok I can see why people call her weird.
"So...can I join? My name is Y/N L/N it's so nice to finally meet you all!" She said with a cute little smile. The whole guild was silent. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder.
"This ones a keeper guys! Haha!" I yelled. Again silent. Then a roar of crowd of excitement. Oh that's good.

Normal POV:
Natsu watched as everyone was being so excited for a new member. Natsu looked over at Y/N who looked happy and a bit overwhelmed. Then she saw Natsu looking and gave him a smile. Natsu had realized that he had been smiling as well. After everyone was settled down, Mira went over to Y/N.
"So, you ready to get your guild mark?" "Yup!" Y/N answered cheerfully. She got a F/C mark on her wrist. (F/N= favorite color). Y/N walked over to Natsu who was sitting at a table eating chicken legs.
"Hey, Natsu." She said.
"Huh?" Natsu looked up from his plate.
"Ya, I just wanted to thank you for getting me in the guild and everything. Because if I hadn't, I don't know what I would do because I don't know how to get back home or how I really got here in the first place. And of course you don't know what I'm talking about... But anyways thanks. I'm gonna go look for somewhere to stay. Maybe even a house to own or something." Natsu then stood up and asked if she would like to stay with Natsu and Happy. And she happily agreed.

[end of chapter]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so you got in! Congrats! But how's living with Natsu and Happy gonna be? Nice, comfortable, and fun? Or irritating, weird, and unsanitary? See you in the next chapter!