Whos that boy?

Your POV:
Me and Natsu were walking to the big Cardia Cathedral of Magnolia. And I kept thinking; who could this boy be? Could it actually be Miki? No it's too good to be true.

We were almost there and I was starting to get nervous. I think it showed on my face because I felt Natsu kept looking over at me.
"Hey, Y/N? Do you think it could be your brother or something?" Natsu asked me out of the blue. Was he reading my mind or something? Like, what is this?
"I don't know...but if it is, then...never mind." I left him with that 'sentence' and walked ahead.

Me and Natsu were now standing in front of the church.
"C'mon lets go." Natsu commanded. And I followed.
"Hello?! Are you in here?! Little boy?! We're from Fairytail!" Natsu yelled. I tried to stay silent. I heard a familiar voice coming from a corner of the huge church. But which corner?
"Yeah! Are you from that guild?!" The voice said.
"Oh my god..." I basically whispered while covering my mouth. I knew Natsu heard me.
"What's your name?!" Natsu shouted to him.
"My name's Miki, Miki L/N." He replied. Oh my god! He's here! He really is here! I began to cry. Miki was still hiding. I think he heard me cry so he came out.
"Hey, wait a second, who's crying?-"
I missed him so much. Despite his mature-ness, we've never been apart before. And I was worried about him. He may be a brat. But he's my brother and I love him.
"Miki...I missed you so much!" I yelled as I cried. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly as we both cried. 'I'm so sorry...' Was what I was thinking in my head the whole time. I looked at Natsu and he smiled. It was a sweet smile that made me feel warm inside.

Miki let go of me and went over to Natsu and hugged him too.
"Thank you...for bringing my big sister...Natsu." Natsu was surprised at first. But then he smiled again.
"Miki, how do you know his name?" I asked. No but seriously how?
"Oh, c'mon. Don't think I haven't seen all those Fairytail posters in your room. And all those comic books-"
"Manga!" I corrected him.
"Yeah, whatever. Whenever you're not home, I kinda go in your room and look through your stuff...sorry?"
"YOU WHAT!? WHAT THE HELL, YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN MY ROOM!" He put his hands up in the air in surrender and apologized over and over again.
I began to laugh. I laugh at the strangest times.
"I'm confused again!" Natsu yelled with fire coming out of his mouth from frustration.
"Yes of course you are. But couldn't you have waited for me to explain to Miki about this place before you start spitting out fire?" I calmly asked this rhetorical question.
"Ooh she mad! Haha! Wait did you just spit out fire!? What the hell man, who the hell are you?!" Now me and Natsu were laughing.
"Don't worry, I'll explain everything when we get home." I told him.

Then he asked me a question that made me sad.
"You know how to get back home!? Yay!"
"No Miki, a different home. I have no idea how to get back to our home. So until we find out, we'll be staying with Natsu unless we find somewhere else to live..." I knew that made him upset.
"C'mon lets go, you're dirty. You should take a shower when we get home."
"Okay..."

Me and Natsu left Miki at his house with Happy. He was a bit scared of him at first but he's good now. I told him about magic and guilds and Natsu and everyone in the guild. Then I sent him to take a shower. He was there while me and Natsu went back to the guild. I didn't really want to talk because I had things like; 'this is all my fault.' 'What if we never go back home?' 'Our parents wouldn't care but what about Miki?' 'I would be happy to stay but Miki has to go to school and he's had friends unlike me.' On my mind.

Natsu's POV:
I thought Y/N would be happy when she found out about Miki. But then again they still don't know how to get home.
"Hey, Y/N?" I began.
"Yeah Natsu?" She said as she looked over at me with those beautiful E/C eyes.
"I-I hope you and Miki find out how to get back home soon." She looked back down and said, "oh, yeah me too." I know I'm saying this to make her feel better, but I really don't want that to happen. I don't want her to go back home. She's just so interesting and mysterious it makes me..."happy I got to meet you"
"I'm sorry what?" I heard her ask.
"What? Did I just say that out loud?!*blushes* hehehe...uuuuhhh"
I caught myself in embarrassment and saw Y/N put her head down once again. I think I might've said the wrong thing at the wrong time. I thought.
But then she turned to face me with her hair covering her face and spoke.
"N-NAtsu!"
"Ye-?" My 'yes' was cut off at that moment when she ran towards my face and kissed me flat on the lips. The feeling of her warm soft lips made me more and more worried that she was going to find a way home soon. Now I was terrified of losing her.
I closed my eyes and held on to her as she had her hands on my chest.
"Y/N..."

End Chapter