Is this real...?

Your POV
He looked up at me and smiled. "I'm so glad you're ok. Hi, I'm Natsu Dragneel." I was shocked, I was confused, this can't really be happening! Can it...? "You...you're...really real?" He stood up and said "of course I'm real! Why wouldn't I be?!" This startled me and I fell back on the floor on the other side of the bed taking some of the blanket with me. "KYAA!" I screamed as I fell off the bed. "Hey, are you ok? Did I scare you or something?" He asked me as he walked closer to me. I scooted back after every step he took. He stopped and sat down on the floor in front of me. "Hey I'm not gonna hurt ya or anything, why are you so scared?" I was leaning against the wall with the blanket around me. "You're not real." I said as I looked down and dug my face in the blanket. "You can't be real. I'm dreaming. This isn't real. I'm not in Natsu's house. I'm not in Magnolia. I'm not in Fiore. I'm at home in _____(place). I'm dreaming." I held my knees up to my chest. 'Why does this feel so real?' "What are you saying? Stop saying that. This is real. What's your name?" "No! If you really are the Natsu Dragneel of Fairytail, the Natsu Dragneel son of Igneel, the king of fire dragons, the Natsu Dragneel, 17 year old Fire dragon slayer of the Fairytail guild...then prove it!" His face looked shocked after I had said that. "H-how do you know all that about me? Who are you? I've never seen you before in my life and yet you know almost about everything about me." Wait a second...did I just screw up? Is this actually happening?! Well there are multiple ways to find out if it is true, but I'm gonna do this my way. "Can you hold still for just second?" I innocently asked him. "Huh, why?" "Please, I want to show myself proof that you really are Natsu. And this is the best way I could think of." ..."I guess." He replied shyly.

Natsu POV
Man, this chick is weird. But that's what I get for bringing her here in the middle of the night. It's not like I did anything to her, I found her lying in the woods and I wanted to help. Was this a mistake?

I sat in front of her and didn't move. 'What's she gonna do to me?' She put her legs down and sat criss cross. She's actually good looking for someone I found lying in the woods. And I found myself blushing lightly because of that thought. She moved the blanket to the side, she was wearing the strangest clothing ever. She started scooting closer and closer to me so that we were only an inch apart. I stayed still, not knowing what she was going to do. She leaned forward and started reaching for my scarf. I moved a little and I said "w-what're you doing?" "If you are really Natsu, there are two things I want to check." She answered "And what's that?" "This scarf is Natsu's treasure. He got it from his dad, Igneel who left him on the year 777 on the seventh of July. That's why it is so dear to him. If you are that Natsu, I want to see what you'll do if I take it. I won't run off with it, I'll just take it off you." This girl...she's somethin' else. But how would taking my scarf show her that it's really me? "What about the other thing?" I asked "can I just do it and you'll see why after I do it?" "Sure I guess..." She started reaching for my scarf again. I looked at her face...was she blushing? Why? She grabbed it and slowly took it off from around my neck. I didn't want to do anything because...I feel I can trust her for some reason. She held my scarf in her hands and leaned back into her sitting position. I felt a little heat rise up to my cheeks. I'm not used to being without that scarf. She leaned closer and started to inspect my face. I think she noticed my red face. Why am I doing this anyway? Her hands reached out and touched my face. She turned my head to the left and lifted up my chin. What's she looking for? She looked at my neck closely and saw the scar. I saw the look on her face when she saw it. I think she's starting to realize that I really am who I say I am. She used her finger to trace over the scar and looked at it when she took it away. "No way..." I heard her whisper. "So are you convinced? I wanna put my scarf back on." She was still looking at her finger. Then she looked up at me. She was smiling...she sat up straight and yelled "what the hell is going on here!" as she fell back on to the blanket which was behind her on the floor.

Well now I'm just confused. "Hey, um...can you tell me what your name is?" I asked "huh? Oh yeah sorry. My name is _____, sorry I didn't believe you. It's just...I don't know how any of this is even possible." She may be a weird one, but I guess I can't judge. She probably went through something to make her feel and think this way. "Uh-hi. I found you lying in the woods and I thought you were hurt so I brought you home." I explained "Ahh, that's sounds like something you would do. Do you know how I ended up here in the first place?" Why does she seem like she knows me so well? "Uh- what do you mean I just told you, I brought you here." "No I don't mean here, I mean like Magnolia, and like Fiore. Just last night I was having dinner with my little brother and we went to bed...Oh My God!!" "What? what happened?" She looked panicked. "Was there a little boy with me when you found me?" "No you were all alone. Is everything alright ____" she grabbed her head in panic. "My brother, Miki. If he really didn't come here with me then...wait a second! Are you serious?!" She shouted as she stood up. "Did it actually work?! I can't believe it actually worked!" "What worked?" I wanted to know more about _____. And if something is wrong, I want to help her. "I...made a wish. At a fountain. Instead of using a coin I used my lucky Fairytail keychain. And now...I'm here. It worked." "So what exactly did you wish for?" "...I wished...to meet you. And I wished to come here. And I wished to go to Fairytail and be part of the most amazing guild." Why would she wish for that? Well I understand why someone would wish for that but why didn't she just come here and join? I stood up and said "well then, should we get some sleep?" "What why? What time is it?" "It's late. I found you not too long ago." "Oh okay. But wait, where's Happy? He should be sleeping around here somewhere right?" She said as she was looking around for Happy "Ok just wait a second. Why do you know so much? How? I'm so confused cuz I never seen you before. Or have I?"

Your POV
Should I tell him? I don't want to tell him. I'm still shocked about all this. I bet he thinks I'm weird now. But it's true, I am pretty weird. I guess we should just sleep then. "No you've never met me or seen me before in your life. There's nothing to worry about, let's just sleep so I can finally join the guild tomorrow!" I said with a big smile. He...slightly blushed. Why is Natsu of all people blushing? He's the densest guy I know. "Uh yeah I guess. You can sleep on the bed, I'll take the floor." "No way! I'm not gonna make you sleep on the floor! I mean you don't even have a couch. That bed is big enough for the both of us.😊" Did I seriously just say that?! Well I can't take that back now. I felt heat rising to my cheeks and I looked down trying to hide my red face. "Uuuhhh... Okay!" 😅 great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the bed with our backs facing each other. I stared at the wall. I could sort of tell Natsu was sleeping. I just went through a lot. And Miki... I hope he's alright and still safely at home sleeping in his nice bed. I don't want to sleep. I'm afraid that if I sleep, I'm gonna go back home. And this would've all been just a dream. I put all my worries aside and closed my eyes. 'I can't worry about things like that. I'm joining Fairytail tomorrow after all'😊.

[End]

@lucyheartfilia-ft