𝐶𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑌

[EDITED 11 - 27 - 2023]

___ʕʔ___

From the bottom of a mountain from where our scene is laid you could see snow and all of the wilderness, and you can also see, a teenager and a herd of Caribou.

"Get down!" A teenager, with short black hair, and wore an all light brown top and bottom, fur outfit, this was Kenai, the youngest, and why was he shouting? Because he need to warn his brothers Sitka and Denahi his older brothers, Denahi, wore a different shades of blue similar to Kenai, while the oldest brother Sitka wore burgundy but in different shades. Why was he shouting? It's because he had a herd of caribou's running from behind.

"What?" Sitka shouted seeing Kenai run towards them, as he and another man in blue Denahi leaned on two canoes.

"Kenai!" Denahi shouted out, two the one running. Sitka jumped behind the canoes, and Denahi quickly followed.

Kenai soon reached the canoes and jumped over in between his brother panting, but cheered, and laughed out as the caribou's jumped over the canoes missing him.

After the animals left, Kenai kneeled and rested his hand, "Never try to milk a caribou"

Denahi, looked at Kenai, angrily and quickly lunged at him and tackled him. Kenai laughed, before ending it noticing that drool was coming out of Denahi's mouth.

"Don't. No. Come on!" Kenai begged trying to push his head away.

Sitka, came just before the drool reached Kenai, and snatched Denahi off his brother but put both him and Kenai into a head lock, "Will you two knock it off??"

"That's alright, Sitka. After today, he won't treat me like that anymore" Kenai smiled looking over to Denahi.

"Oh right! The big manhood ceremony, the day were you tell her how you feel" Denahi said imitating a grown man, smiling to Kenai, "It doesn't matter what the spirits say. You'll always be our baby brother"

"Oh, yeah? Well, wait until I get my totem" Kenai said defending himself, "Besides she's already over the mountains for me"

"Are you sure, baby brother?" Denahi teased, Kenai went to punch and so did Denahi in defense.

"Hey, I said knock it off" Sitka said making his younger brothers headbutt each other, "Now, the quicker we get these fish, the faster we're going to get to your ceremony, and girlfriend, so let's all just try to get along for a few hours. OK, Denahi?"

"Whatever you say" Denahi sighed feeling Sitka tighten his arm.

Sitka then turned to Kenai, "Ok, Ken-"

"So, what are we waiting for?" Kenai asked as he was already on his canoe, since he managed to slip out of Sitka's grip.

Sitka looked down at Denahi seeing him grunt trying to get out of his hold, before releasing his arm, causing Denahi to fall, Sitka laughed as he ran to get a canoe and into the river, with Denahi following.

"Whoo!" The three shouted as they all were now in the river getting ready to go.

ʕʔ

♪ When the earth was young, and the air was sweet, and the mountains kissed the sky ♪

Throughout mountains, and lands a old woman known as the shaman walked back towards her village.